Infinite Secrets
Kaniskion
Infinite Secrets
Just did a speed YM and then 2 room GR surprised short tuna run xD

That's so lucky. gonk I always get 20 room GRs. sad
xD you're a sheep now!!

I'm secretly a wolf. emotion_dowant
surprised wolf in sheep's clothing xD
If Brain Clam has bats, and apparently ym glitches on it the same way it did when there still used to be bats, when the crew is in ym and 1 person in gr and they null from there crew gets stuck in ym ...
do you think there could be old code on that server that might provide a way to recover the lost code on the other servers?
i hope you can understand what i mean.

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
Anyone wanna play zomg. I'm up for anything right now.

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
So now at the 5 month point and we found out its going to be a little girl I'm having. So excited and counting down the days until I get to see (most) of my family. Particularly upset with one I will be seeing though...

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Darkened Fay
So now at the 5 month point and we found out its going to be a little girl I'm having. So excited and counting down the days until I get to see (most) of my family. Particularly upset with one I will be seeing though...

User Image

Congratulations! I hope that everything is going well.

When do you go to see your family?

User Image
Darkened Fay

Congrats, babe! Now you'll have a daughter as pretty as you are. heart

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
Darkened Fay

Awwwww! Congrats!

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Zzyli

Things are better now. Had a few health issues that didn't affect the baby and are over now so no real complaints luckily. We are heading up to NJ for a visit on August 5, and will be spending some time with family in Virginia also on our way back home. My little cousin isn't going to know we're coming for the weekend until she answers the door. User Image

Kaiskion

Awww. Thanks. heart

Robotic Chibi-tan

Thankoo! emotion_hug

halo mom

26,225 Points
  • Stormy the Halo Mom 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Budding Witch 250
Darkened Fay

congrats fay! girls are so muuuch fun. ^^ and they love to play dress up and have tea parties. best ever. ^^ Glad things are good in the pregnancy

Invisible Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shy Bloodsucker

Halp gonk
so I wanna do smeb, I've seen my sister do it but I watch like "how does one do this so fast gonk "
and she won't let me do it on her account since idk if I can do it here because I'm missing.. 3 buffs or so...
But she told me to come here and ask.. so like.. tomorrow while rainbow's at work can someone take me in? surprised

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
x C e I e s t i a I
Halp gonk
so I wanna do smeb, I've seen my sister do it but I watch like "how does one do this so fast gonk "
and she won't let me do it on her account since idk if I can do it here because I'm missing.. 3 buffs or so...
But she told me to come here and ask.. so like.. tomorrow while rainbow's at work can someone take me in? surprised

getout.
x C e I e s t i a I
Halp gonk

I can try and set something up for you. Although smeb is tough and I can't guarantee you success. sweatdrop

Feral Genius

Kaniskion
x C e I e s t i a I
Halp gonk

I can try and set something up for you. Although smeb is tough and I can't guarantee you success. sweatdrop

x C e I e s t i a I

I'd be up for joining this smeb party. What time of day were you thinking?

Celly, what buffs do you have? Also, are you aware of the general ringset for smeb?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff