Yes! 0.12808641975309 12.8% [ 83 ]
NO U 0.095679012345679 9.6% [ 62 ]
Bawlz 0.23765432098765 23.8% [ 154 ]
Total Votes:[ 648 ]

Last Trickster Prince
Kaniskion
x C e I e s t i a I
Halp gonk
so I wanna do smeb, I've seen my sister do it but I watch like "how does one do this so fast gonk "
and she won't let me do it on her account since idk if I can do it here because I'm missing.. 3 buffs or so...
But she told me to come here and ask.. so like.. tomorrow while rainbow's at work can someone take me in? surprised

I can try and set something up for you. Although smeb is tough and I can't guarantee you success. sweatdrop

x C e I e s t i a I

I'd be up for joining this smeb party. What time of day were you thinking?

Celly, what buffs do you have? Also, are you aware of the general ringset for smeb?

And who might you be? And where did you come from? surprised

Barton Sweetheart

*rolls past thread and stops*

Happy 2nd Year MHL! Only a few weeks late 4laugh

Hope everyone is well!

Crazy storms have been had lately ( so many storm warnings VA!)

*carries on rolling by*

Barton Sweetheart

Hope everyone is well!

*carries on rolling by*

Intellectual Elocutionist

12,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
Kaniskion
x C e I e s t i a I
Halp gonk
so I wanna do smeb, I've seen my sister do it but I watch like "how does one do this so fast gonk "
and she won't let me do it on her account since idk if I can do it here because I'm missing.. 3 buffs or so...
But she told me to come here and ask.. so like.. tomorrow while rainbow's at work can someone take me in? surprised

I can try and set something up for you. Although smeb is tough and I can't guarantee you success. sweatdrop
If you do this, I'm in - and also my husband still hasn't finished EB so it would be awesome if we could arrange to take him at the same time ^^;; Let me know! biggrin

Shy Bloodsucker

Kaniskion
x C e I e s t i a I
Halp gonk

sad it's worth a try.
I know how to do it though because I've seen rainbow do it countless times, I just watch her and I'm like "how the hell can she keep up with what shes doing gonk " and I kinda wanna try it myself. that's all!

Shy Bloodsucker

Rainbow Filled Nights
x C e I e s t i a I
Halp gonk

getout.

Well you don't scream

Last Trickster Prince

yeah, i've seen my sister do it a bunch. I know how to play the game and all, i just wanna try it for myself because it looks fast paced.

Feral Genius

Kaniskion

Outerspace.

x C e I e s t i a I

ok so what buffs do you have

Shy Bloodsucker

Last Trickster Prince
Kaniskion

Outerspace.

x C e I e s t i a I

ok so what buffs do you have

I have all except Tef/coy/div.
x C e I e s t i a I
Kaniskion
x C e I e s t i a I
Halp gonk

sad it's worth a try.
I know how to do it though because I've seen rainbow do it countless times, I just watch her and I'm like "how the hell can she keep up with what shes doing gonk " and I kinda wanna try it myself. that's all!

Don't worry. With my help, you will. 3nodding Just tell me a day and time when you want to do it and I'll make myself available. biggrin
Keakealani
Kaniskion
x C e I e s t i a I
Halp gonk

If you do this, I'm in - and also my husband still hasn't finished EB so it would be awesome if we could arrange to take him at the same time ^^;; Let me know! biggrin

It all depends on Rainy's sister. So hopefully we can all set a time when we can all be ready and willing. 3nodding

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Zealand_Aquarius

Hope everyone is well!

*carries on rolling by*
Am I seeing a ghost? emotion_kirakira

Feral Genius

x C e I e s t i a I

Kaniskion

Keakealani

OK. So if everyone is available at the same time, we have 5 members. We just need one more person!

What sort of time frames can people get on tomorrow? I will be available 6AM - 6PM EST tomorrow.
Zealand_Aquarius

Hope everyone is well!

*carries on rolling by*

Damnit, Zea! When are you gonna stop having a life already? scream
Last Trickster Prince
x C e I e s t i a I

Kaniskion

Keakealani

OK. So if everyone is available at the same time, we have 5 members. We just need one more person!

What sort of time frames can people get on tomorrow? I will be available 6AM - 6PM EST tomorrow.

Within your time frame, I can be on around 6am pst to 2pm pst. 3nodding
jonjon21428
Zealand_Aquarius

Hope everyone is well!

*carries on rolling by*
Am I seeing a ghost? emotion_kirakira

You better help out too with this smeb run! scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out