26,225 Points
  • Stormy the Halo Mom 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Budding Witch 250
swimfan120
yum_cupcake

*tackles the cupcake and noms it whole* MINE

Blessed Seeker

Hey (: what is the difference between smob and smeb?
I know I've done one of them before . . . (the boat)
but I wasn't really explained anything the first time... lol so I'm a little confused.

what are the best rings to have equipped, or ring sets for ss, smeb and smob? (:

annnd would any of you care to SS? redface

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
SUNRAAY
but I wasn't really explained anything the first time... lol so I'm a little confused.

what are the best rings to have equipped, or ring sets for ss, smeb and smob? (:

User Image

Smob stands for speed mobbing, and people go into SS and just clear the Shallow Seas and Undersea Ledge part up to the Grunny Sub commander, and then leave and either repeat the process again, or just leave. A good crew would take 10-15 minutes to complete this.

Smeb stands for speed mobbing end boss, and involves clearing SS, Undersea Ledge and the Sealab Compound using the mobbing process, and going on to beat the end boss. A good crew would take about 45 minutes to complete this (or less if they are using amps).

A good ringset for any shallow seas crew has Meat, Mantis, Hack, Slash, Wish, your two assigned buffs from your leader and the last slot can be a passive ring (FF or Integrity), a fourth attack (Fire Rain is good but it lags some people a lot) or maybe an extra heal.

I'd love to help out, but I'm about to go to work, so I can't join you if you're still on I'm afraid. redface

I'll see if I can help you get a crew together though by the use of handy quote summoning.

9goats

Vkiera

Ren Orenji Doragon

whalewatcher

Rainbow Filled Nights

RafiCat

Phoenixfire Lune Soleil

Would any of you mangs be free to help out someone in SS? I'd love to stay and get a crew together, but today is the day I work (I'm such a dag, because I love to bring up the fact that I work one day of the week. I guess I like to make the most of it. blaugh ) Thanks a million! heart

User Image

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Zzyli
SUNRAAY

User Image

Smob stands for speed mobbing, and people go into SS and just clear the Shallow Seas and Undersea Ledge part up to the Grunny Sub commander, and then leave and either repeat the process again, or just leave. A good crew would take 10-15 minutes to complete this.

Smeb stands for speed mobbing end boss, and involves clearing SS, Undersea Ledge and the Sealab Compound using the mobbing process, and going on to beat the end boss. A good crew would take about 45 minutes to complete this (or less if they are using amps).

A good ringset for any shallow seas crew has Meat, Mantis, Hack, Slash, Wish, your two assigned buffs from your leader and the last slot can be a passive ring (FF or Integrity), a fourth attack (Fire Rain is good but it lags some people a lot) or maybe an extra heal.

I'd love to help out, but I'm about to go to work, so I can't join you if you're still on I'm afraid. redface

I'll see if I can help you get a crew together though by the use of handy quote summoning.

9goats

Vkiera

Ren Orenji Doragon

whalewatcher

Rainbow Filled Nights

RafiCat

Phoenixfire Lune Soleil

Would any of you mangs be free to help out someone in SS? I'd love to stay and get a crew together, but today is the day I work (I'm such a dag, because I love to bring up the fact that I work one day of the week. I guess I like to make the most of it. blaugh ) Thanks a million! heart

User Image

I've been trying to help recently, but there's never enough people online to make a full crew. :/

Mega Hoarder

Zzyli
SUNRAAY

User Image

9goats

Vkiera

Ren Orenji Doragon

whalewatcher

Rainbow Filled Nights

RafiCat

Phoenixfire Lune Soleil

User Image

thank you for the invite, I wish I could but I have been in the event forum all day, and I am going to collapse if I don't go eat! Sorry!

Solar Kitten

51,350 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Zzyli
SUNRAAY

User Image

9goats

Vkiera

Ren Orenji Doragon

whalewatcher

Rainbow Filled Nights

RafiCat

Phoenixfire Lune Soleil

User Image
sure i'll help what server

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Zzyli
SUNRAAY

User Image

9goats

Vkiera

Ren Orenji Doragon

whalewatcher

Rainbow Filled Nights

RafiCat

Phoenixfire Lune Soleil

User Image
I would love to help ninja

Fashionable Lunatic

22,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
xTaintedWhispersx
swimfan120
yum_cupcake

Nooooo!! crying

halo mom

26,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Budding Witch 250
swimfan120
xTaintedWhispersx
swimfan120
yum_cupcake

Nooooo!! crying

never wave a cupcake near a fat girls face. I will eat them. ALWAYS.

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Zzyli
User Image

o3o3o3o3o3o

Now, what on earth did I do with the quote summon thing when I edited the main thread.

*pokes around notepad documents*

User Image
stare

I quoted you about that days ago.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/marshall-s-little-helpers-on-a-server-near-you/t.83071197_8569/#8569

Quote:
Zzyli
Oi, Zzy. Since I never see you in the Skype chat any more, I'm quoting you here. XD

Would you mind removing the link to Teddies' thread? ;w; I believe she quit a while back...

...and replace it with this? Miya's Magical Pony Ride

3nodding

By the way... what happened to the massive quote tower that we had for quoting people..? oAo

Fashionable Lunatic

22,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
xTaintedWhispersx
swimfan120
xTaintedWhispersx
swimfan120
yum_cupcake

Nooooo!! crying

so cruel crying

halo mom

26,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Budding Witch 250
swimfan120
xTaintedWhispersx
swimfan120
xTaintedWhispersx
swimfan120
yum_cupcake

Nooooo!! crying

so cruel crying

not at all.
cupcakes are delicious to my fatgirl tummeh. emotion_dowant emotion_dowant

Fashionable Lunatic

22,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
xTaintedWhispersx
swimfan120
xTaintedWhispersx
swimfan120
xTaintedWhispersx
swimfan120
yum_cupcake

Nooooo!! crying

so cruel crying

not at all.
Woman make your own cupcakes then emotion_donotwant
Leave my babies alone D<

halo mom

26,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Budding Witch 250
swimfan120
xTaintedWhispersx
swimfan120
xTaintedWhispersx
swimfan120
Nooooo!! crying

so cruel crying

not at all.
Leave my babies alone D<

But I'm lazy. and you make such good cupcakes..why do I need to make them when they are already there? pfft. nope. forever stealing yours.

Fashionable Lunatic

22,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
xTaintedWhispersx
swimfan120
xTaintedWhispersx
swimfan120
xTaintedWhispersx
swimfan120
Nooooo!! crying

so cruel crying

not at all.
Leave my babies alone D<

But I'm lazy. and you make such good cupcakes..why do I need to make them when they are already there? pfft. nope. forever stealing yours.
then I shall stop making cupcakes emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces