12,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
Kaniskion
Keakealani
Kaniskion
Keakealani
Ahh, thanks for inviting me! ^_^ But I'm currently in crazy mode soooo.... not really around too much ^^;

Whoa! Is the crazies due to the upcoming marriage drawing ever more closer? razz
Pretty much XD It's not so much the wedding, but being at home and visiting all our friends and families... lots to do, very little of it on the computer >.>

Man. When I get married,which will never happen I'm gonna make sure noone else knows. It's gonna be just me and my honey. whee
Hehe. That was tempting for us, too. We are definitely doing a pretty small thing, but it's amazing how even a small, casual event can take a lot of work to coordinate. I'll be glad when it's done sweatdrop Also because I haven't gotten a chance to play any games recently! D: So I'm looking forward to relaxing with my computer when we get back @_@
Keakealani
Kaniskion
Keakealani
Kaniskion
Keakealani
Ahh, thanks for inviting me! ^_^ But I'm currently in crazy mode soooo.... not really around too much ^^;

Whoa! Is the crazies due to the upcoming marriage drawing ever more closer? razz
Pretty much XD It's not so much the wedding, but being at home and visiting all our friends and families... lots to do, very little of it on the computer >.>

Man. When I get married,which will never happen I'm gonna make sure noone else knows. It's gonna be just me and my honey. whee
Hehe. That was tempting for us, too. We are definitely doing a pretty small thing, but it's amazing how even a small, casual event can take a lot of work to coordinate. I'll be glad when it's done sweatdrop Also because I haven't gotten a chance to play any games recently! D: So I'm looking forward to relaxing with my computer when we get back @_@

On further thought. Marriage shouldn't even be required. Too much effort. I got all my online wifeys just by pointing to them and saying "you're mine!". pirate

Shameless Player

13,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kaniskion
xYAOIx
I'm a unicorn emotion_kirakira

It falls upon us to repopulate the entire species. pirate

unf unf unf
xYAOIx
Kaniskion
xYAOIx

unf unf unf

>:3

Shameless Player

13,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kaniskion
xYAOIx
Kaniskion
xYAOIx

unf unf unf

>:3

.. why isn't there an eyebrow-wiggle emote?

Fashionable Roisterer

Anyone willing to help with dms now?

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Fragarial

Unfortunately we're suffering from a lack of man power currently and we were more into helping people in the first section of the game, I'd have loved to help but sadly there aren't' enough of us online currently. Sorry about that v.v

Fashionable Roisterer

VKiera
Fragarial

Unfortunately we're suffering from a lack of man power currently and we were more into helping people in the first section of the game, I'd have loved to help but sadly there aren't' enough of us online currently. Sorry about that v.v

So Marshall's Helpers stopped helping...

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Fragarial
VKiera
Fragarial

So Marshall's Helpers stopped helping...

At least for the time being, :/ so sorry about that. We're hoping to get things back up and running soon though.
Fragarial

I'll help you out if you're still on. Silky is all you ever need for your crewing needs. pirate
jonjon21428
o3o

How was Canada? o 3o

Fashionable Lunatic

22,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff