Welcome to Gaia! ::

random ranger
Earthenangel
If this battle is disappointing and won't use any of my items I might as well dress like a newb in the starter clothing. scream

dont battle?
if its too disapointing dont battle.
I have been waiting for this battle system since I first heard about it a year ago. sweatdrop I will battle but I am going to sell all of my stuff if it doesn't even use it because what is the point in questing, donating, and having a cool avi if it is basically useless?
i just hope it works well
Earthenangel
random ranger
Earthenangel
If this battle is disappointing and won't use any of my items I might as well dress like a newb in the starter clothing. scream

dont battle?
I have been waiting for this battle system since I first heard about it a year ago. sweatdrop I will battle but I am going to sell all of my stuff if it doesn't even use it because what is the point in questing, donating, and having a cool avi if it is basically useless?

too look good and express yourself like people have done since gaia started?
they didnt know there would be a battle stystem. im worried it will be flooded with people coming only case they think this is a new maple site or something.
atleast they are keeping some things the same.they are changing things for some people while keeping it the same so the people who like gaia as the site it is now can be happy also.
its is understandable its disapointing but if every item had a special move (most) then they would inflate. people who only want them for looks andavi's would get dispointed while complaints would come in.
i am slighlty disapointed too. i have 3 g blades i thought one day i could fihgt with but honestly just think of all the plus sides to this and reasons why they dont want it to be like that.
(i type fast and dont correct spelling so i know i have like 20 spelling mistakes atleast and sorry for that)
Dorklord aka Vinta
Yeah and won't be like the lame racing system.
hahah i can't wait to do it
crying crying crying crying crying no weapons
Earthenangel
Dorklord aka Vinta

i still dont know how that works
random ranger
Earthenangel
random ranger
Earthenangel

dont battle?

they didnt know there would be a battle stystem. im worried it will be flooded with people coming only case they think this is a new maple site or something.
atleast they are keeping some things the same.they are changing things for some people while keeping it the same so the people who like gaia as the site it is now can be happy also.
its is understandable its disapointing but if every item had a special move (most) then they would inflate. people who only want them for looks andavi's would get dispointed while complaints would come in.
i am slighlty disapointed too. i have 3 g blades i thought one day i could fihgt with but honestly just think of all the plus sides to this and reasons why they dont want it to be like that.
(i type fast and dont correct spelling so i know i have like 20 spelling mistakes atleast and sorry for that)
the thing is people who do come over from other sites will even think the ring system is lame and will buy the weapons hoping they can use them even if they can't. I have my katana, dark star, scythe, club from the yukai set, and several other weapons I hoped I would be able to use but now I find out I won't even get to use them. Are we even going to get gold from this at all?
Dorklord aka Vinta
Earthenangel
Dorklord aka Vinta

i still dont know how that works
neither do I, I was beaten 10 times today emo
can i use a bunch of flowers? confused
faeiregurl
can i use a bunch of flowers? confused
no items except the rings they are coming out with will work. sweatdrop
I bet it will be like fishing... When we are actualy using the batle systems. We'll se our regular heads, but the body's will be different... however, we would have to have moving bodies... and moving fists? Or would it be like the early Final fantasys? Their were two poses in the battles, standing, and action. (Arm raised, ect.)
Earthenangel
random ranger
Earthenangel
random ranger
Earthenangel

dont battle?

the thing is people who do come over from other sites will even think the ring system is lame and will buy the weapons hoping they can use them even if they can't. I have my katana, dark star, scythe, club from the yukai set, and several other weapons I hoped I would be able to use but now I find out I won't even get to use them. Are we even going to get gold from this at all?

not sure about the gold. the 'loot' they talked about may even be a different currency alltogether but with that i have no clue.
the most the admins could do is put a warning about it on the front page of wherever you go to enter the battle place. but if people buy them thinking that thats what they will be used to its not 100% their fault.
besides all the weapons are already increasing. if they are new i doubt they would be able to afford it straight away without getting to know a little more anf figuring it out.
there are alot of misleading things on gaia
eg:
swimsuit. i thought there was a pool when we first joined out. yea there wasnt.
I think, that, from here on, in the monthly collectibles, should people buy a certain amount of monthly letters, they should get a special one that has a weapon that they can both wear AND use in the BS. However the one's that are currently already released in gaia, those cannot be used. Just a thought.
random ranger
Earthenangel
random ranger
Earthenangel
random ranger
Earthenangel

dont battle?

not sure about the gold. the 'loot' they talked about may even be a different currency alltogether but with that i have no clue.
the most the admins could do is put a warning about it on the front page of wherever you go to enter the battle place. but if people buy them thinking that thats what they will be used to its not 100% their fault.
besides all the weapons are already increasing. if they are new i doubt they would be able to afford it straight away without getting to know a little more anf figuring it out.
there are alot of misleading things on gaia
eg:
swimsuit. i thought there was a pool when we first joined out. yea there wasnt.
I wish there was, that would be fun but oh well. I pretty much stayed on the forums and pms my first 6 months on gaia because I was afraid of being lost. That is another thing, I don't think people will come to gaia from other sites unless you have someone to teach you better then gaia teaches you because gaia is kind confusing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff