Welcome to Gaia! ::

I know most newbs don't have the donation item weapons but still, the weapons our avi's have should be a factor, right? Also will there be any player vs. player? Also do we get gold? I didn't relize I had so many questions about this but sorry, I think rings is interesting but we have items to use for weapons and even familars such as the coco, yeti, gwee, and pixie even. sweatdrop
The weapons are just accessories. You can't actually use them. =/
We dont use weapons, we use magic rings, with powerups of somesort. so dont feel bad for noobs. youre equally challenged... i think
Hehe "Coco Attack!!!"
Scatch them up.
Gills should let you into aquatic combat 3nodding

you shouldnt need weapons to fight, fists, shoes...gloves?

catscratch pants tail xd ?
Maqybe they'll give you a very small stat boost, but that's about it. Most likely they'll do nothing though. Or maybe they influence a 'weight' stat?
Weapons should not be a factor. We all have fists afterall. Ever seen DBZ, hardly a weapon in sight and they crack planets. Avies in general should not be a factor aside from coolness.
I just read the faq, I so hate this. No weapon use and no use of anything else on your avi. That is so lame.

Aged Informer

As I've said before in many places and many times. Our Avatars should be an expression, not an absolute. I'm glad to see that the developers have followed through on this idea. It really is a central part of Gaia, being allowed to look like what you want without it affecting anything else, accept possibly perceptions.

It will be a new part of the Gaia Avatar matching. Linking appearance with function and skills in the Battle System. The Official Gaia Battle Arena Guild is already thinking about things like this. Join us in our thread or guild (now in signature.)
Well they should at least have something where your own items come into play, I mean you could be wearing nothing and be a newb but have some luck and get some powerful rings and be stronger then someone with tons of weapons and items on there avi who has bad luck. crying
for those of us who worked hard to get our weapons and donated to gaia to get them, i think we should be able to use them. the noobs can raise their money and buy their own weapons just like the rest of us had too.

Dangerous Lunatic

You should read the Sticky.
Element is my rp name
for those of us who worked hard to get our weapons and donated to gaia to get them, i think we should be able to use them. the noobs can raise their money and buy their own weapons just like the rest of us had too.
I agree, if the weapons are just for appearance that is the lamest thing ever. At least say that our weapons will be transfered into rings in the game so they aren't worthless.
BrokenSongLyrics
You should read the Sticky.
I did, I hate it too so this is basicly to let off some steam about it.
Also they have a baseball bat cheaply in the shops for newbs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff