Welcome to Gaia! ::

you cant use the weapons on ur avi. you fight with rings
Earthenangel
Element is my rp name
for those of us who worked hard to get our weapons and donated to gaia to get them, i think we should be able to use them. the noobs can raise their money and buy their own weapons just like the rest of us had too.
I agree, if the weapons are just for appearance that is the lamest thing ever. At least say that our weapons will be transfered into rings in the game so they aren't worthless.
seriously many people who have heard about the battle system for a while now like to buy the weapons for their avi thinkin they will be able to use them, its lame that we aren't, and i think donations may go down if we aren't able to use weapons on avis in the battle system.
Element is my rp name
Earthenangel
Element is my rp name
for those of us who worked hard to get our weapons and donated to gaia to get them, i think we should be able to use them. the noobs can raise their money and buy their own weapons just like the rest of us had too.
I agree, if the weapons are just for appearance that is the lamest thing ever. At least say that our weapons will be transfered into rings in the game so they aren't worthless.
seriously many people who have heard about the battle system for a while now like to buy the weapons for their avi thinkin they will be able to use them, its lame that we aren't, and i think donations may go down if we aren't able to use weapons on avis in the battle system.
Exactly taking away one of the easiest ways of getting gold for the expensive items, it is so sad. I mean the weapons could be made into powerful rings or something. I also have a collection of plushies I wish I could use as familars in the game. emo

Dapper Roisterer

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Window Shopper 100
weapons won't help
Kurenai Gekijou
weapons won't help
I know this, how many times do I have to say it, I read the faq after I made this. scream
what a about accessories? i think thay should give bonuses if weapons are aloud. like if you can use the demonic pitchfork and you have a demonic pendant the it should boost the fork at least a little and the armors(mythrill and damscus) will those boost your def. at all?
Earthenangel
Element is my rp name
Earthenangel
Element is my rp name
Exactly taking away one of the easiest ways of getting gold for the expensive items, it is so sad. I mean the weapons could be made into powerful rings or something. I also have a collection of plushies I wish I could use as familars in the game. emo
what is the use in donating if you can't use any thing u get in the battle system, also if they make rings as donation items things will get screwed up as well because they will sky rocket. There are also plenty of items that are already skyrocketed, may of them are weapons, so why not allow items to be used in the battle system.
Element is my rp name
Earthenangel
Element is my rp name
Earthenangel
Element is my rp name
what is the use in donating if you can't use any thing u get in the battle system, also if they make rings as donation items things will get screwed up as well because they will sky rocket. There are also plenty of items that are already skyrocketed, may of them are weapons, so why not allow items to be used in the battle system.
Or make the weapons and items boost stats such as attack, magic, or defense.
Dorklord aka Vinta
what a about accessories? i think thay should give bonuses if weapons are aloud. like if you can use the demonic pitchfork and you have a demonic pendant the it should boost the fork at least a little and the armors(mythrill and damscus) will those boost your def. at all?
that is a great idea, I wish something were to come out of them. emo
Earthenangel
Dorklord aka Vinta
that is a great idea, I wish something were to come out of them. emo

me and friend spent many a day discussing this stuff we also thot that the pets should either give like a help attack thing of maybe there can be a gauge and once it fills the pets does a big attack thing
Earthenangel
Well they should at least have something where your own items come into play, I mean you could be wearing nothing and be a newb but have some luck and get some powerful rings and be stronger then someone with tons of weapons and items on there avi who has bad luck. crying

then people would dress up as newbs. o3o
Earthenangel
Element is my rp name
Earthenangel
Element is my rp name
Earthenangel
Element is my rp name
Or make the weapons and items boost stats such as attack, magic, or defense.
at least have them do something
If this battle is disappointing and won't use any of my items I might as well dress like a newb in the starter clothing. scream
Earthenangel
If this battle is disappointing and won't use any of my items I might as well dress like a newb in the starter clothing. scream

dont battle?
if its too disapointing dont battle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas