Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia or Ragnarok

Gaia 0.77777777777778 77.8% [ 28 ]
Ranarok 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
1 2 3 >

I keep reading about people complaining that gaia's upcomming MMO is gonna be a down fall so i ask the question Gaia or Ragnarok?
Gaias MMO is free and Ragnarok is a monthly fee so it's hard to chose!
Like you really have to ask. Gaia all the way. I'm not paying not going to pay a monthly fee to play a game. stare
free or P2P. ill go with free.
well i guess free is better
Yeah, but you can pirate Ragnarok from almost anywhere if you really want to. o__O And...Gaia's MMO is really starting to look a lot like a knock-off RO as of right now.

The fluffy dustbunnie things and porings are...indeniably similar looking.

Gallant Werewolf

10,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
well, ragnarok is defenetly a better MMO, for its all about it, the GBS is just part of the whole gaian world...
What, in the name of Spore, is Ragnarok?
Haevin
I keep reading about people complaining that gaia's upcomming MMO is gonna be a down fall so i ask the question Gaia or Ragnarok?

Apples or Oranges?

Foo'.

Distinct Member

The Right Honorable MG
Haevin

Apples or Oranges?

Foo'.

I personally think Oranges are better. Does that mean I like RO more? Not necessarily.
Im not payin for a game so i geuss free is better eek
The company's name is not "Ragnarok" and the game is not called Online. Its Called Ragnarok Online and its made by Gravity I believe. So really, your title makes no since.

Oh ya, this forum is only to discuss gaia's mmo. It specifically states that in the rules. Other than that....hmm...RO isnt worth paying monthly in my opinion. Ill stick with gaia.

Dapper Dabbler

I'm quite cheap, so I believe that I'd need to go with Gaia. Plus, there's something not quite right about bad-mouthing Gaia on Gaia.

Then again, Ring Fu...

5,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100
I dont get we gaia mmo and some other game is being conpared and we have not played gaia mmo yet.. neutral it we did played it then we would choose confused
we are comparing them with a few assumptions, the assumptions being that A: the gaia mmo will be free (this is a certainty) B: the gaia mmo will be well made (more or less a certainty) and C: just about anything that gaia can come up with for a mmo is better than paying for one
Haevin

Since when does Ragnarok have a monthly fee. I mean i played the game for like 2 weeks and quit, but i had no charges....[they shouldn't charge people for that game... Take you like hours to get to lvl freaken 2]. Anyways I think since Gaia is free and i say Ragnarok is lame go for Gaia.And if you want the same old sword, magic and whatever game find a better game than ragnarok, to me Gaia is unique and that qill be cool to try out.. So Gaia for me is the better choice.

Gaia is better why:
1. No download required [no memory lost on my PC Yay!]
2. Since you play Gaia why not try it out. Kick butt ,but still communicate with your fellow Gaians.
3. Make friends on Gaia.
4. You might be a newb at Gaia and are broke , and this may be causing you to have less friends. Well go show off your kick butt moves on the Battle System and make tons of friends.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff