Total Votes:[ 36 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Magnetic Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Hygienic 200
Dark Scarab
What, in the name of Spore, is Ragnarok?

how dare you speak such blasphemy against the MMO gods.
(google: Ragnarok Online)
*sigh*...im not going against gaia or anything like that, i was just wondering. Ive been a user of gaia for only about only a couple of months
and my friends say that ragnarok is better so i just wanted opinions!
I personally think gaia's mmo is gonna do better then all MMO's, of course thats a big asumption because the game is'nt even out yet(i know that rolleyes ) but thanks for comments and your opinions xd

Blessed Lunatic

soragale
Since when does Ragnarok have a monthly fee. I mean i played the game for like 2 weeks and quit, but i had no charges....[they shouldn't charge people for that game... Take you like hours to get to lvl freaken 2].

I would like to say, that I've been playing ragnarok on and off since I was 13, that would be five years now. And it has continually fluctuated between "Yay! Free RO for everyone!! Yaay!" and "PAY gorddarnit!" So don't get too huffy about whether it's free or not. And a few years ago, player run servers and variations became available, I am uncertain of the legality of these but they tend to be... Interesting is the best way to put it, and often Free.

And it took you hours to get to lvl two? I'm sorry but they've either changed the game, or your server was extremely full and everybody was killing the monsters before you could get to them.

Me, I didn't like RO that much. There weren't enough quests, the items were cute, and the monsters were cute, but it just wasn't enough. Especially since you couldn't sit down until what was it, level three or four?

Blessed Lunatic

Haevin

I personally think gaia's mmo is gonna do better then all MMO's

Eep! Careful who you say that around, people get mighty pissy when they even think their pet mmo might be getting dissed. I have enough restraint not to rant at you, but I twitched when I read that.
>.>
<.<
Don't tell anyone, but I'm a huge fan of the Lord of the Rings mmorpg.

smile
Haevin
well i guess free is better

I dunno i like both.
I play ragnarok online free as well.
It takes soo long to lvl though.

Questionable Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Tycoon 200
I'm not about to pay like 14 bucks a month. Gaia, thank you. Well...not unless you play a pirated version of Ragnarock...I've tried one...it was a bit too easy, but all the classes are pretty fun...being able to beat tings with guitars made me happy. xD
Feuer und Wasser...
People need to stop hating on RO because you have to pay for it. Over 50% of RO players use a private server that is 100% free, simply by downloading the program files that aforementioned Private Servers somehow got into a .zip or other compression.

The leveling speed depends on the server rates. You have High, extremely easy to level and awful boring. Medium is higher than paid RO servers, but it's on a just-right level. Low rate servers are so god-awful slow that it makes me wants to gouge my eyes out, but players who USED to pay for it enjoy them.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
...kommt nicht zusammen.
Gaia all the way, c'mon us faithful to gaia

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
soragale
Haevin
I keep reading about people complaining that gaia's upcomming MMO is gonna be a down fall so i ask the question Gaia or Ragnarok?
Gaias MMO is free and Ragnarok is a monthly fee so it's hard to chose!

Since when does Ragnarok have a monthly fee. I mean i played the game for like 2 weeks and quit, but i had no charges....[they shouldn't charge people for that game... Take you like hours to get to lvl freaken 2]. Anyways I think since Gaia is free and i say Ragnarok is lame

Wow dude you are 100% of a dumb a**!

if there wasn't a 15 day trial you would have: A never be be able to play that game or B ended up playing it and not knowing how much money would owe to them then there would have been problems!

The only reason you never hade to pay is because you had a 15 day trial!

You need to read more often and if you don't belive me click on this, http://iro.ragnarokonline.com/
Definatly gaia. Paying sucks.
Yin123
Definatly gaia. Paying sucks.
Feuer und Wasser...

Read my post above. -_-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
...kommt nicht zusammen.
EIiteSoIdier
Haevin

I dunno i like both.

It is only free if you play on a private server. There arent that many private servers though. But in case you get caried away, you're not aloud due to the rules to say anything about a specific one. Although, Ragnarok is a great game if you go to the right one.
By the way, they have a Beta version of RO2 out right now but it's only in Korean
Whoa guys...have you ever heard of...free servers!?

I definately think Ragnarok is better, since it's been developped for so many years, plus the fact that you pay for it means the developpers can do much more with the game. Gaia is a forum Mmo and I believe will always be a forum Mmo even with the battle system coming out.

Ragnarok all the way!
amo8
EIiteSoIdier
Haevin

I dunno i like both.

It is only free if you play on a private server. There arent that many private servers though. But in case you get caried away, you're not aloud due to the rules to say anything about a specific one. Although, Ragnarok is a great game if you go to the right one.
By the way, they have a Beta version of RO2 out right now but it's only in Korean

Member Larxene
Whoa guys...have you ever heard of...free servers!?

I definately think Ragnarok is better, since it's been developped for so many years, plus the fact that you pay for it means the developpers can do much more with the game. Gaia is a forum Mmo and I believe will always be a forum Mmo even with the battle system coming out.

Ragnarok all the way!

Does anyone ever read other people's post before posting about something?
rag grafiks are way better and u get syths

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces