Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should this thread be a Sticky?

Yes 0.87429351003703 87.4% [ 8972 ]
No 0.12570648996297 12.6% [ 1290 ]
Total Votes:[ 10262 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 116 117 118 > >> >>> »|

sweety_honey's Husband

ok ive got them jotted down and will update later. i still need a good screen shot or pic of the pink gifbox monster, where they are located (other than Bass'ken Lake if any) and why they drop so i can get that added as well. keep up the good work and thnx!

sweety_honey's Husband

anyone know what Qix is talking about for the exploiting issue and what happened? last time i thought i was just lucky i was blocked for months because of the market glitch. im hoping i didnt do something again... back to work for me

Kawaii Shopper

30,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Full closet 200
i wish he could make another post to clarify his announcement already X.x
I got a Hot Foot ring from a flamingo.

Gambino Regular

»ĘмǿЯέжĨç~ÞĨмþ«
i got teflon spray from an omg

I HAS AN AUTO-FORMAT TOO! SEE?

sweety_honey's Husband

thats great guys. im actually working on the maps thread at this moment so will have a few little tweaks by end of the night and im hoping to have it all finished the way i want by this weekend. yes this weekend because im a dad that works and coaches soccer so im a little busier than the average teenager

sweety_honey's Husband

well i was going to get the maps updated but i cant edit my posts now for some reason so i guess that will have to wait... in the meantime i will continue to edit the thread in microsoft word and then copy it over when i can edit the post again. sorry about this guys but please still post any drops you get and from what

edit: nm. as soon as i posted this i was able to edit again blaugh

i can edit some of my posts but not the ones i need to on the first page to help you guys out with

Fashionable Fatcat

I got a Heavy Water Balloon ring from the fluffs in Zen Gardens
its really helpful :33 thaanx~
What are all the quests in town? Doing the reporting for Cindy, finding Rufus' diary, getting the messages to Maestro and Agatha, getting the cookies to the guards and Leon his lunch pail. Are those all?

sweety_honey's Husband

devilshand0
What are all the quests in town? Doing the reporting for Cindy, finding Rufus' diary, getting the messages to Maestro and Agatha, getting the cookies to the guards and Leon his lunch pail. Are those all?

i know there is the collecting music notes as well but you have to collect them a total of six times i believe to get the music badge from him. Bria has all the quest info if you click her name on the first page

sweety_honey's Husband

ok guys im tired as hell so i gotta get to sleep even though i want to finish the map thread. ive done some minor changes to make things look a little neater but i still have a lot more to do, adding thumbnails and linking them to the market, updating some of the monster pics, and so on. i do need some help with the pics since i havent played past the gnome boss yet. any of the pics that are not gray scale and small, i want to get some better ones. if you happen to encounter any of them (or monsters that i dont even have a pic for), please take screen shots and if its good enough to use, i will edit the pic to gray scale. for those that are gray scale but has the same pic for two different monsters, if there is a difference on how they look, please take a screen shot as well so i can update it. ive still got a lot of work and hope to be done by this weekend. again thnx for all the help from those that have posted so far

sweety_honey's Husband

morning everyone. i will be doing more major updates to the maps thread later this evening. please still post any info you get though

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff