Should this thread be a Sticky?

Yes 0.87429351003703 87.4% [ 8972 ]
No 0.12570648996297 12.6% [ 1290 ]
Total Votes:[ 10262 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 116 117 118 > >> >>> »|

3,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
the gold beach map isn't completed. there more to it.
I got the Guns Guns Guns ring (twice!) from Air Fluffs at Bill's Ranch.
Some one should save this thread for keeps. It's very helpful, thank you smile
sent a message on some info i found on zomg!hope it proves usefull.

5,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
lol nice good job! ninja

sweety_honey's Husband

@ Gin Fushicho - information originally from beta testing and done by someone else. im in the process of getting everything full updated but its going to take time because there is a lot of it. im a full time working dad that coaches sports so i dont have as much free time as you may have. once im done the way i want it, this will be an even more kiss a** thread

@ Reiko Mkll - i havent seen panda's thread but will check it out and possibly link it if you can provide the link for me. as for the omfg pic, post what you have so i can see. i know some pics needs to be updated because they are the same

@ Tyan Sosa - im sure some of the later maps may not be up to date since its from beta. if you have current map shots that i dont have posted, please post or pm me with it so i can update the maps

thanks for all the help with this guys, i wouldnt be able to do it w/o you

3,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
i am looking for a hornet nest or a bump or fire rain i will trade a mantis.
Thanks for the really detailed information. 3nodding
User Image

bottom left corner is the OMFG,its quit powerfull as well at a low cl and can kill you in very few hits.

sweety_honey's Husband

sure NOW it gives me the option the edit my posts and im not even home where all my info is to update scream

sweety_honey's Husband

now that im home, i cant edit my post so i guess i cant update the maps yet. i will continue editing the codes on my computer and as soon as i get to edit the post, i will post all the updates ive done so far and will have A LOT more to come

Fashionable Fatcat

I've just gotten Keen Aye from the Cherry Fluffs; these guys seem to drop every kind of ring....

sweety_honey's Husband

crossbon
I've just gotten Keen Aye from the Cherry Fluffs; these guys seem to drop every kind of ring....

from my understanding, the kind of rings dropped are random. what im doing is recording what they are all dropping in each area to see if there is a pattern as to what kind of rings you can possibly get in each area

sweety_honey's Husband

more updates done to the maps and monsters. it may take some time for picks to update with photobucket. im planning to get ring drops updated tomorrow with picks and market links and will try to get drop items and recipes as well. still post any info you have that i can use because it all helps
Uh. QUESTION!

About the Total Charge thing? What does it imply? Do you literally stop getting Orbs when you hit the Max Total Charge?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff