Total Votes:[ 10262 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 116 117 118 > >> >>> »|

Tipsy Survivor

8,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
very helpful thread!
sorry i don't mean to be rude but being some of the maps and info on the monsters are not complete why is the thread's name Complete Maps, Rings, Monsters, Items & More! [Revised]? confused

also you have no info on the badges or all the quests.

sweety_honey's Husband

Donla
sorry i don't mean to be rude but being some of the maps and info on the monsters are not complete why is the thread's name Complete Maps, Rings, Monsters, Items & More! [Revised]? confused

also you have no info on the badges or all the quests.

i dont mean to be rude either but stfu b***h scream i havent even been able to play the game because ive been putting more hours than i can count into revising this entire thread that i took over from another beta tester. this is as complete as you're gonna find it anywhere on gaia and im constantly working on adding new stuff almost everyday. i have had to save all the pictures and upload them to my photobucket account and re-link all the items, rings and recipes to the current market instead of the beta server as well as photoshop any new pics being sent to me. i've stayed up until 3am some days and gotten up at 6am before i have to go to work to work on this thread. ive been working on this so much my wife has been getting pissed off at me. as for complete information for rings, badges, quests and more... i do have them all if you read hard enough. everyone that has all that information is linked to them on the homepage. it's your one stop thread to everything you need to find about zomg. AND THIS IS BEING DONE IN MY SPARE TIME when im not working 40+ hours a week AND coaching my son's soccer team AND being a dad and husband at home. i've gone so far as to researching and keeping tabs on posts from my cell phone while im at work and making notes so i can input this information when i get home. now with all this said, don't you feel a little ******** stupid about that comment you made? by knocking me you're also knocking everyone else that has been providing information and pictures that are shown today.

sweety_honey's Husband

this that said and done, a lot of updates has been made and im sure more to come as i get more information. hopefully i'll be able to play myself soon... time for me to go to bed now. nite guys and gals

7,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
*Subscribed

This is one of the best faqs going.

sweety_honey's Husband

morning guys, time for work....

Hilarious Fatcat

7,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Streaker 200
i can't even get past the gnome generals. aaaahhh!!! gonk i did sneak into bills ranch and was owned. lol.
so how do u get extra null fragments question question question
celtic69hottie
so how do u get extra null fragments question question question

Currently you can only get null fragments by buying them with cash or from quests, if you run out of them and want to complete more recipes, you can only head to the quest shop. Else you would have to buy the item itself seeing that null fragments aren't tradeable.

Ice-Cold Prophet

[:] Cool Guide Dood. [:]

sweety_honey's Husband

well im gonna take a day or two break from working on the thread. right now my head is killin me so i dont feel like doing anything at all. please post any drops you find and i'll make note of it and add it later.
This is a very informative post and if it is not going to become a sticky, it at least needs to stay on the first page with both Makata's giude and Bria_Tergram's one.
alarm skeeters drop keen eye
thanks for all the info! biggrin
Back to the front page you go!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out