Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should this thread be a Sticky?

Yes 0.87429351003703 87.4% [ 8972 ]
No 0.12570648996297 12.6% [ 1290 ]
Total Votes:[ 10262 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 116 117 118 > >> >>> »|

sweety_honey's Husband

gotta put my son to bed but i have new pics coming for the Flying Giftbox, Land Shark, and Shewolf. may have some better pics of Outlaw Pup, Outlaw Wolf and Purse as well once i compare them. keep up the good work guys
Do update the missing monster pics list whenever you make these updates, gonna work on the animated in zen gardens in a bit.

sweety_honey's Husband

new and/or better monster pics have now been added
Quote:
*Note* Rings posted does not mean that is what that monster will drop. Last report from Qix is that you get a drop ring for every 100 kills. What kind of ring may be determined by the area you are in but has not been confirmed. Posting the rings dropped by what monsters may start showing a trend as to what kinds you could get depending on where you are.

I was in the dead mans pass , and well ,I got almost 10 rings in like 20 minutes , and there no more than 30 or 40 monsters in there at the MOST.
The only way to get hack is through the monsters in dead man's pass? Hack was my first ring, that I got from some gnome or cloud, i can't remember. But i got it from village green.
I haven't played very much yet, but....

Camping out a lawn gnome spawn this last weekend, I got three ring drops from the gnomes. The regular Lawn Gnomes, not couriers or anything. I got a Solar Rays ring, a Bandage ring, and a Rock ring.

sweety_honey's Husband

new pics coming within next several days so stay tuned

Tipsy Dabbler

4,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Air Fluffs at Bill's Ranch dropped a couple Pot Lid rings for me
Man if only something dropped healing halo.

Timid Survivor

24,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I don't know if this helps or anything but I just got a hot foot and bump ring from village greens while fighting a few Flamingos and got hot foot. Then I got a mix of Flamingos and Gnomes (red hats) and got the bump ring I was suround at the time so maybe it also depends on what type of battle you are in when you get it too.
These are rings I have gotten and have written down in the past few days that I have played:

Bill's Ranch ring drops:
Air fluff: Pot Lid

DMP ring drops:
Clutch: Defibrillate

OMFG:
Bandage

Zen Gardens rings drops:
Cherry fluffs: Fleet Feet, Water Balloon, Solar Rays, Shuriken, ???Ring, Improbability Sphere, Gumshoe.

Ghost Lanturn: Healing Halo, Bump, Shuriken, Meat, Hack, Water Balloon, Fleet Feet, Improbability Sphere.

Hope these help
Heen-san
~ Q & A ~

Updated 11.05.08

This part is mainly for those who are not able to play yet and want to get an idea of what to expect. I will also list questions that are not normally asked and answered but worth mentioning.

Q: Other than items, can you also get gold from defeating monsters?

A: Yes but it's not very much at the moment

Q: How do I power up my rings?

A: First you need to have purple orbs to power up your rings. If you have some, go into the Null Chamber (big purple crystal for those of you that don't know). Once there, press R to bring up your rings and upgrade from there. The stronger your ring becomes, the more purple orbs it takes to upgrade.

Q: Is the flower shield and other items from the recepies just a hold item or does it actually help you in the game?

A: Nothing you equip on your gaian avatar affects the game. Its all for looks. Only thing that affects your game is rings and ring combinations.

Q: How many monsters do I need to beat to get a ring?

A: According to Qixter, it used to be every 75 kills but has now been raised to every 100 kills

Q: How do you equip rings purchased from marketplace and/or traded from other users?

A: If you are in-game and purchase a ring from the mp while in-game, you have to exit and go back in for your ring or item to show in your inventory. I have noticed that outside of the Null Chamber, you can move where your rings are placed on the bar and can also move rings in and out of your inventory if you have other rings you want to use. If you get a ring as a drop-item, then it's added to your inventory right away.

Q: Can I equip more than one Fitness Ring?

A: NO! Trust me I tried. While in beta and the fitness ring not being able to be equiped, it was rumored you could. I bought four of them and after the release found that I could only have one equiped. The downside is that I'm out 30k because once you open the ??? Ring to get the fitness ring, it cannot be sold or traded. If you already have one, then DO NOT get one from Leon after completing some of his quests. Will be a waste of a ring choice.

Q: How do you open the treasure chest at the beach?

A: Supposedly you need the fitness ring and possibly other rings. This information though has not been confirmed.

midly inaccurate your amout of kills dont matter you have a 3% chance at a ring EVERY kill you get (assuming your cl is at range with said enemy) and i can recall a few intances where ive gotten 2 or 3 rings at once for dervishing 5 or 6 enemies t>.> not that im basing my facts off that XD just evidence to support the facts and also to get boxs to open you just need to kill the enemies around it first having fitness helps with its stat buffing but yaaaaaa you dont really need it XD
The Cherry
The only way to get hack is through the monsters in dead man's pass? Hack was my first ring, that I got from some gnome or cloud, i can't remember. But i got it from village green.
or by completing the quests from bills rach and up then you can get them there or you can find hack rings as monster drops from zen gardens, old aqueduct, bass` ken lake, gold beach, shallow ocean, pirate boardwalk, and ootami ruins i belive as well
necis falx
The Cherry
or by completing the quests from bills rach and up then you can get them there or you can find hack rings as monster drops from zen gardens, old aqueduct, bass` ken lake, gold beach, shallow ocean, pirate boardwalk, and ootami ruins i belive as well

WRONG You can now get any ring from every quest chain, so starting from village green you can already choose hack. No idea what's shallow ocean either and by pirate broadwalk i think you mean buccaneer(sp?) broadwalk.

@heen-san, I'll be trying to get gold beach's map and pics of animated there, tell me if you need another one of the bass'ken lake map, seeing it hasn't been updated.

Invisible Phantom

6,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
uhmm... about the drops rings! mrgreen

i got a bump ring, solar ring, and a diagnose ring from a lawn gnomes!!
wee!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces