• Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Random Post ^^

6,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
idk if here is where i report this but everytime i go into old aqueduct my zOMG stops working.

Bloblike Hunter

I just can't seem to get zOMG to connect to any servers sad It launches, gets to the loading screen, and eventually just goes "connection to server lost". For what it's worth, it's trying to connect to Alarmskeeter and I don't have a chance to change it.
So I was in Bassken Lake. Went to the null crystal since I had over 200 orbs and wanted to upgrade. Clicked on one ring once and the number suddenly dropped down to 5.

Please fix the orb bugs. :c They're really annoying.
Well, I made this thread two years ago for Kuzuan, but I know he was not receiving enough support to fix them all, and I would guess some of these are still a problem. He left notes here of his progress as well, which may be a help.

EPIC THREAD OF 76 GLITCHES

Golden Fairy

every time I do anything with orbs they get bugged, either it tells me I have less than I really do, or an absurly high amount
wahmbulance wahmbulance can you fix the basken saw mill glitch ASAP!!

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I talked to Gustav, got the recipe for Cheri's twin, and after I exchanged the materials and received the axe, Gustav keeps asking me how it's coming, and my avatar replies with "I still have a few more steps to go" or something like that. .-. I just want to get through this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff