Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Lunatic

8,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
I tried to go to Bass'ken lake, and the loading screen is kind of stuck or something because the loading bar is full and wont transition.
Eyyyy... 3nodding
So im not sure if this is happening to more than just me or maybe im just special but it wont let me talk in zOMG.. It'll let me type my message in the thingy ma bober (srry im tired...) but it wont let send it when I hit enter.. Its been like this ever since ive been playing on here and it's just starting to bug me confused
so if theres anyway you can fix it or tell me im dumb n doin it wrong that be spiffy..

Melodious Seeker

7,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
I'm stuck at the Ferris Wheel as well, how do I leave?
bump dramallama
My friend started out the game, but she has no rings and the game is treating her like she does. Is there any way to get some kind of attack ring for her so she can actually play instead of running around wondering what to do?
In the Mill.. where Papa Saw is.. the corner everyone stands in.. is Glitched.. they end up being spider man and cannot get down unless they leave their crew and get re-added. Please fix this glitch!
Ok Dev's, hear me out. This has nothing to do with lag. I have completed 2 of Uncle (Ninja) Kim's quests at once. I am unable to receive any award or acknowledgement of my completion for either, and Kim's chat is very glitchy. Is there a way I can complete the quests and get my reward? I have tried relogging and leaving and retrying but to no avail. Thank you for reading this.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Sorry swarf about posting previous bugs and not the links so here is my link this time:

zOMG! In Game Glitches

Here is another pirate joke for you: What kind of grades did the pirate get in school?
HIGH SEAS!
u-uh,i-im s-s-s-tuck i-in t-he n-n-null c-c-crys-stal p-place h-ow t-o g-g-get o-ut??

Invisible Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
Don't know of this is where I put this but, the orbs i gain is not showing up. Nothing major but I'm grinding to get me weapons maxed and it's really cramping my style. crying

UPDATE: it was ust a little gitch. All is well in grind land. 3nodding

Distinct Consumer

We can't go in Papa Saw. >:[

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out