Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Shopper

5,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Champion 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm stuck at the Ferris Wheel in Buccaneer Boardwalk. I'd really like to be able to leave, pleas help me!
swarf
Bug Report Threads

Arrrrr! We be needin' yer assistance!

What
We're working today on bugs! We're starting with some of the ones that block the game most (Alastor's quest, stuck in training, etc). We'll be working our way over Darknrgy and Berry Farmer's threads. Those have a short synopsis of the bugs and there are a few links to more details. But we're trying to flush it out a more.

Why
But to help us get the most fixing done in the limited time we have, we need help with some of the details. The more info we start with, the less time the bug takes and the more bugs we'll be able to fix!

How
The best way for us to investigate each bug is to use a bug report thread in the bugs forum. The more detail the better! There are already a few started like the HPR glitch and Alastor's quest. But it help massively to fill out some extra details.

For instance, one of the bugs is the orb counter freaking out and showing millions. I've seen this myself. But I can't remember when it happened or what happened just before it or how to make it happen. So here's a list of what would be super duper helpful to know:

• Full steps to reproduce
  • Does it happen every time? 50%? 10%?
  • Where does it happen?
  • Just in a crew? Just solo?
  • Is there a workaround?
  • Did anything else mysterious happen before the bug showed up?

So, please post below to link to a thread in the zOMG Bugs Forum. And if you already have a thread which Berryfarmer linked to, please add any details you can. Or if you want to just post in someone else's thread with details, go for it!

And for your reference:
Darknrgy's thread
Berryfarmer's thread

Thanks guys for your help!
pirate

Added so far:
Orb Counter sometimes broken
Bassken quest / Logan silent

Edit:
For Clarification
I'm not looking for new bug reports or bug details in this thread. What I really need are links to bug report threads which have details and are a place that halzy or myself can ask specific questions about the bug. Please don't post bug reports directly in this thread! Find or make a thread in the bug reports forum and post the link here. We haven't gotten very much so far, which is gonna mean that we waste halzy's time doing a bunch of research. If halzy spends time researching one or two bugs then he'll run out of time doing that instead of fixing more bugs.

I'm really really really serious. The number of bugs we get fixed depends on how much help we get with well-organized, detailed bug report threads.
When I defeat end boss, I did not receive my gold
"You receive 39912 gold!"
:/
Can you possibly fix it?
I know I'm not the only person with this problem.

Distinct Seeker

3,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
burning_eyes
Intteresting forums. nice gaia aviators to.

3,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
I'm not exactly sure what happened, but when I went on zOMG, I was back at level 1.0, couldn't go up to a higher level, had no rings, and no orbs. Furthermore, I was at level 10.0 just this morning, but when I went on in the afternoon...that happened. I also checked my inventory and I have all my rings and orbs from before. Wondering what happened... crying

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I have a pack of revives stuck in my zOMG! inventory I haven't been able to use in over 6 months. I bought them from marketplace and there isn't a lock sign on them. I just can't use them in game. Personal glitch but still annoying.
tip me for my bumps they r expensive lol jk bump
Not sure if it's a bug probably not it seems more like server problems but i couldn't find a forum for that so posting it here

Now ZOMG seems to be lagging like one moment i can move from one area to another easy and i could attack easy enough and the animated would move around but sometimes they stop moving and i stop dealing damage and i cant move from one area to another (moving off screen to get to another part)

Please hep it's getting really annoying... crying
Tafiir
Not sure if it's a bug probably not it seems more like server problems but i couldn't find a forum for that so posting it here

Now ZOMG seems to be lagging like one moment i can move from one area to another easy and i could attack easy enough and the animated would move around but sometimes they stop moving and i stop dealing damage and i cant move from one area to another (moving off screen to get to another part)

Please hep it's getting really annoying... crying

yes I am on the Gauntlet even in Otami ruins, and I can't complete is because the lag makes it impossible to flee (as the quest states) I just get stuck and the next moment the monsters caught up and killed me

Original Player

This is my 4th day on gaia xD Anyway zOMG is lagging I can't make gold now I don't know

any otherway they really need to fix it.

Questing Blue and Silver Keido Wig

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces