Welcome to Gaia! ::

Destructive Bunny

Did I get the dreaded quest chain break bug? D:

No matter how many times I accept Alastor's quest to kill Kamila, it never gets added to tasks.

User Image

Edit: additional information

- Glitch happens when you do the DMS quest chain and Alastor hands you the quest to meet him in Kams coffin room. The prior quest is killing night frights, big dogs, and counts handed to you by Deva.
- This can be reproduced with 100 percent ratio. I do not know a single person that have gotten to this stage and been able to accept the quest.
- This glitch happens both solo and in a crew.
- It takes place in the first screen of DMS where Alastor and Deva are.
- There is no walkaround, if you go to the coffin room you can see Alastor, but nothing happens quest wise as you are not able to accept the quest to meet him in the coffin room.
- Nothing mysterious happened prior to the glitch. This is the first quest chain problem I have had on this account.
- Im happy to be contacted on any issue relating to this glitch that halzy might have.

same for me

Destructive Bunny

latin-bella23
same for me

I hope the devs haven't abandoned broken quest chains.

The ffort needed to get up to this point on a mule is enormous sweatdrop

I hope not either either and you got that far on a mule congrats!!

Fairy

13,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Prayer Circle 200
Same for me too ><

Destructive Bunny

latin-bella23
I hope not either either and you got that far on a mule congrats!!

Nope, this is my main xd My mule is only CL 6 or so. It'll take way too much effort to make it DMS ready to take on Kam XD

Destructive Bunny

aplcor
Same for me too ><

Now I know at least 10 people with the same glitch XD;;

Destructive Bunny

Conservative Citizen

I have this issue with the 25 samples from frights, big dogs or counts. I accepted the quest, but no kill has been recognized. When I talk to Alaster, he says remember I need to gather the samples. Well, I have been. lol

It would be nice if this was fixed.

Destructive Bunny

Spifficated
I have this issue with the 25 samples from frights, big dogs or counts. I accepted the quest, but no kill has been recognized. When I talk to Alaster, he says remember I need to gather the samples. Well, I have been. lol

It would be nice if this was fixed.

I think there are some weird rules that goes with that quest, only the NF in yellow maze counts, only the big dogs in green maze counts, and only the counts in hpr count. You also have to whack the monster at least once, if you are playing heal tank you might not get it to add.

Although if it still doesn't add it wouldn't surprise me. My mule still has the "getting off the train" quest in tasks rofl

Destructive Bunny

Will be bringing this up at the next dev meat, and I'd encourage anyone else attending to do so heart

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
I also have this glitch.

I got to this area when i still had 24/25 tissues and I haven't been back yet. Alastor is there too, maybe clicking on him in that area will fix it?

Destructive Bunny

Owlie
I also have this glitch.

I got to this area when i still had 24/25 tissues and I haven't been back yet. Alastor is there too, maybe clicking on him in that area will fix it?

Do you mean the crypt room with the coffins? I will have to try it 3nodding Thanks owlie heart

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Starshine
Owlie
I also have this glitch.

Do you mean the crypt room with the coffins? I will have to try it 3nodding Thanks owlie heart

Yes, that's where. 3nodding

I would try it myself but I can never find a Kam crew. emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas