Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,625 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Fuji Shintora
The Right Honorable MG
Say you're walking along slaying monsters when you see some poor girl (or guy) about to die. Would you rush in, heedless of the danger to yourself, to defend her (or him) like a true hero would? Basically, I want to know if you're going to help the weaker players you meet in the game.

Not me. I'd just laugh and laugh while they got their a** kicked. If I teamed up with someone it'd be different, but I wouldn't help a random person. Last thing I want is some n00b following me around asking for donations.
I would help out if i were alone... and if they did fallow me i'd just go to a high level area to ditch them... I used to play guild wars and shout in towns "Anyone need help with ANYTHING... i just want to kill stuff" and i'd help random people with random tasks... no strings attached... though most of them game me lots of money after words because they had more than one character...
cat_girlie007
pooop
Ahhh, such intellectual input, my dear.

Please, tell us more.
i would help, and if they go "OMGZORZ! you helprorz meh! gimmie golzerz nowz!!!!11one11!!" then i would kill them, if they put in pvp and pk.
cat_girlie007
pooop
wow! look at that post! i could never make a comment so smart as that! wow!
Kanta the Perpetrator
cat_girlie007
pooop
Ahhh, such intellectual input, my dear.

Please, tell us more.

O YES!
please share some more of your wisdom....

well i would help them...
from time to time but i would help em...
only if they ask nicely

@ cat_girlie007: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. stare
it depends. if i decide to stock up on healing rings then yes, other wise no.
I would have to. x_x
You might see me with the strongest healing+only healing rings on. Heh.

Tricky Treasure

Yes, I would. I always do. I have a do-gooder compulsion, I honestly can't help it.
Whenever someone asks me to help them train for a bit, or finish a quest, or kill some monsters, I can rarely ever say no.
Din Whispers
I'd definately have to help them, its only the polite thing to do.

u r nice : )

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Gamine
Yes, I would. I always do. I have a do-gooder compulsion, I honestly can't help it.
Whenever someone asks me to help them train for a bit, or finish a quest, or kill some monsters, I can rarely ever say no.

I have a similar problem. I hear it referred to as a "Hero Complex," haha.

The need to save others... or something...

I'll definitely be a healer and a fighter (mostly a fighter), but I'll only kill the enemy if I know absolutely for certain that they need help. I don't want anybody bitching that I'm a KS'er.
I would sit down, Crack open a coke and watch them fail! and when they ask "y r u doin taht!" I would say: "Look Nooberto, Im on Freaking Vaction! I can do what ever I want!" And they'd think of somthing dumb to reply with, but can't say it becuase they just died!

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Melois Koro
I would sit down, Crack open a coke and watch them fail! and when they ask "y r u doin taht!" I would say: "Look Nooberto, Im on Freaking Vaction! I can do what ever I want!" And they'd think of somthing dumb to reply with, but can't say it becuase they just died!

Well, that's kinda mean.

If the alternative to dying in the MMO is passing out for a bit (and maybe having to crawl places during that time), then I'd say that's the time to fight off the monsters, so they can get back on their feet without being knocked out again.

Doting Darling

The primary reason I'm interested in Battle is because I hope and pray it will be a role-playing game, and I'm interested in playing a role.

A fairly heroic one, and heroics- as well as the healer's art and oath- require one to help those in need. Besides which, it's the Right Thing To Do.

In addition- who's more memorable, more legendary?
Killatron x-1000, the man with the titanium heart, murderer of a million fluffs?
Or Galadrel, Knight of The Orchid, protector of the weak and healer of hearts and bodies both?

I submit that the latter has the greater claim to fame. You won't remember who killed that fluff, but you will remember who saved your life/bacon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff