Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Sweetheart

12,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
I feel that what the ring chooses to do would be hard to pick.

Seeing red idea seems to be the most interesting to me. I think it would basically add another hate list to the monster (which would probably be a b***h to code), or have the monster attack things at random. Both could be very valuable, risky, and interesting things to play wit! :3 Having a monster attack haphazardly could be dangerous if it attacks something other than the tank, but the reward of having it brimg down another's health could be worth the risk!

In terms of being a buff, you'd have to think of it in three different ways: personal, like Meat and Turtle, crew, like most buffs, or selective, like Sweetheart.

As a personal the buff could work as a quick boost to your rage, but if you have to use it you can't rage it. The amount of rage it'd give you would be hard to judge. You could get a nice boost of rage, a rank or so, for a longer recharge rate or small bits, quarter rank, with speed that will rival hunter's bow.

Overall buff, I think it should work like Fleet- allow you to increase your rage easier for a few seconds with a couple minute recharge rate.

Selective would be hard to coordinate with, but you could esentailly transfer your rage to others with it, using r2 would give them a bar of rage, r3 gives them enough to r3, or something similar. I don't think it'd be a lasting effect, just an instant boost to their rage. I feel like it should have a decent recharge rate.

Just some ideas you sparked in my head. ;3
Feel free to talk with me about them!

Ps: >_< I posted in a necro'd thread, huh? Dx

Skilled Hunter

19,700 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Partygoer 500
Pretty good ring ideas. It will be useful in the future though(since zOMG needs to be revamped in order to be much more fun! blaugh ).

Anti Hero

Very good idea tbh, I would call it ''Demonity'', lmao xp

I just wish they updated zomg tho, I can't believe it's left to rot like that gonk

Such a waste neutral

TasteChaos's King

Duck

Metalio Schozer
Pretty good ring ideas. It will be useful in the future though(since zOMG needs to be revamped in order to be much more fun! blaugh ).

GJ necro-ing.

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Whispers of Delusion
Metalio Schozer

GJ necro-ing.
Actually, the OP necroed this thread, and then deleted their post. ^^;; Just saying...

TasteChaos's King

Duck

Ren Orenji Doragon
Whispers of Delusion
Metalio Schozer

GJ necro-ing.
Actually, the OP necroed this thread, and then deleted their post. ^^;; Just saying...

Ohhhhh o 3o

Skilled Hunter

19,700 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Partygoer 500
Whispers of Delusion
Metalio Schozer

GJ necro-ing.

What? eek

TasteChaos's King

Duck

Metalio Schozer
Whispers of Delusion
Metalio Schozer

GJ necro-ing.

What? eek

Sorry, my bad, didn't know OP did it and deleted it and you just didn't notice sweatdrop
Check the date from the post above your first one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff