Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Consumer

Lobotryas
lol @ anyone disliking this thread just because zOMG! is in maintenance mode.

I personally would love to have a powerup that, when used, completely fills our Rage Bar. Make it 100 uses per item and a price approximately on par with a Deluxe Supercharger. Then fix the multiple bugs people use to gain "free" rage and you've added another few thousand dollars in revenue to zOMG! each month.
A.k.a steroids lol.

But theres already an attack bonus power up so I dont think they would do that.
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
Lobotryas
lol @ anyone disliking this thread just because zOMG! is in maintenance mode.

I personally would love to have a powerup that, when used, completely fills our Rage Bar. Make it 100 uses per item and a price approximately on par with a Deluxe Supercharger. Then fix the multiple bugs people use to gain "free" rage and you've added another few thousand dollars in revenue to zOMG! each month.
A.k.a steroids lol.

But theres already an attack bonus power up so I dont think they would do that.

Going from previous power-up designs there would be a cool-down on this powerup to prevent people from using it to spam RR4 attacks (maybe a 15 second cooldown). The goal is to let people easily get RR4 buffs without having to spend 2-3 minutes abusing a bug.

Greedy Consumer

So far we do have enough healing buff attack and passive rings, the issue is the debuffs are all very similar I think, so I also like the berserk idea, though if the neemies attack nearest allie or enemy without distinction thisd make ps even more popular.

I think ps is popular enough So I think there should be a ring that benefits fighting individual enemies. but in that case we already have hack and mantis and such. And if we gave a boss specific debuff itd make the bosses almost too easy.

I think perhaps if theres a ring that has a detrimental affect and a positive effect it might be good because it has more risk=more reward it could also make the game more exciting. Like losing some health to disable an enemy that lasts for a time limit even if people are attacking it it wont stop early perhaps.

But on second thought, the berserk idea is still very valid because itd involve the other stats already mentioned, most of which arent applicable to alot of the fights.

but I think if theres a ring that is better on smaller amounts of enemies itd make things besides ps more popular.

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
4laugh I rather have a powerup for rage.

Rogue

only thing about adding more buffs, who's gonna carry them? :< it works out nicely now with 2buffs/each and 1 for aggro

Dangerous Healer

8,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
Brooklyn Rage Mage
Like the idea, actually. zOMG could use some more status debuffs, in my honest opinion. The way it sounds from Red's description, "Berserk" would work in a status that the afflicted target would attack anyone and anything, as if seeing red. A "Confused" status comes to mind when considering this, but all the same.

lucky bird o 3o

Benevolent Codger

DelDev
only thing about adding more buffs, who's gonna carry them? :< it works out nicely now with 2buffs/each and 1 for aggro

Personally, I think this is a pretty strong argument in favour of adding more buffs - I'd be ecstatic if gameplay actually involved decision-making, rather than the current fill-in-the-blanks methodology. Of course, this would also necessitate a greater focus on balance (as-is, Crews would simply drop the 'bad' buffs first), but I still believe that ideally there should be many more buffs than there is room to carry them... 3nodding

Magnetic Lunatic

i see a point in what all the forummers here said.
that ring would be epic if it also buffs for all crew members for their rings to have faster recharge rate. omg emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff