Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sensual Soul
Enigma Berry
This is a great idea *u* where would the volcano be would be the question?

Well....[ JK ] talked about having some Islands that we could get "lost" on, why not one of them?

That could be it I guess. x3 Wonder how we would get lost. Maybe something could be done with that second boat in Gold beach? Even if it's broken?

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Enigma Berry
Sensual Soul
Enigma Berry
This is a great idea *u* where would the volcano be would be the question?

Well....[ JK ] talked about having some Islands that we could get "lost" on, why not one of them?

That could be it I guess. x3 Wonder how we would get lost. Maybe something could be done with that second boat in Gold beach? Even if it's broken?

I think it has something to do with the New Boardwalk area.

Dangerous Genius

Bump for a new audience to see.
Some nice ideas here. smile

There's certainly lots of potential with these ideas for the Durem Mines. An idea of adding a dynamic environmental area which deals damage to players is something that we've been toying around with.

Had a brief discuss awhile back with halzy and he told us that it was possible to do these type of things with trigger zones and switches. So, it's something that we should definitely try in the near future.

I've always wanted to add hazards,traps and puzzle elements in the zOMG world. Imagine a gauntlet type of gameplay where you need to traverse through and avoid swinging axe pendulums or cross floors with timed spikes popping up through the ground. It would add more challenge and it'll be more fun than just hacking/slashing mobs.

Dangerous Genius

[ JK ]
Some nice ideas here. smile

There's certainly lots of potential with these ideas for the Durem Mines. An idea of adding a dynamic environmental area which deals damage to players is something that we've been toying around with.

Had a brief discuss awhile back with halzy and he told us that it was possible to do these type of things with trigger zones and switches. So, it's something that we should definitely try in the near future.

I've always wanted to add hazards,traps and puzzle elements in the zOMG world. Imagine a gauntlet type of gameplay where you need to traverse through and avoid swinging axe pendulums or cross floors with timed spikes popping up through the ground. It would add more challenge and it'll be more fun than just hacking/slashing mobs.
I was just thinking of the boss itself. Feel free to add all kinds of crazy stuff to the rest of the instance. ^_^
Epic idea is epic
lexi says;
This is ******** win.

O 3O!
lexi shuts up now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items