• Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Nymph of Spring

gaia_crown okay, i should definitely have time after that :3

Sweetheart

Nymph of Spring

What levels are your buffs (all of them, whatever CL they are):CL10
Whats your max level: 11.5/6
- What rings do you have to take to be this level:Integ (cl12), bandi (cl12), solar (cl12), hack (cl10.1), ff (cl10/I can take another attack ring at cl10 if needed), Meat (cl12), buff (cl10), buff (cl10)

When are you available:Pretty much any time
-How long are you available:As long as you need me biggrin

Do you have access to Amps:
Yes
-Do you have enough gold to buy amps if you need them: Not at the moment

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
LuxuriousLovings
Nymph of Spring

- What rings do you have to take to be this level:Integ (cl12), bandi (cl12), solar (cl12), hack (cl10.1), ff (cl10/I can take another attack ring at cl10 if needed), Meat (cl12), buff (cl10), buff (cl10)

Yes

You need to work on leveling up your buffs first.. If I take you, the set you will probably take will be:

Attack | Attack | Attack | Attack | Passive/Attack | Sphere | Coyote | Passive.

You won't need meat, and you won't need bandage.. At this point, CL swapping your Meat with a scaling buff, such as Rock, Iron, Halo, Teflon, Keen, or Ghost will benefit you.
Your non-scaling buffs are Sphere, Divinity, Coyote, Pot and Density..
Leveling up all your buffs to 11, and then selecting ones to level to 12 are how I did it. It might take a little longer to get to a solid 12.0 across the board, but you'll maintain an even level.

So if you want to work on leveling up the set I gave you, that will help a lot.. especially the buffs..
I'm doing a tuna run tomorrow after the dev meat, however I'm not really comfortable taking more than one tuna along for the run. I'm a pretty confident kite, but I'd rather not put the run in jeopardy.. I can see if I can find some people for a run on Saturday or Sunday if you're available one of those days.

Sweetheart

Nymph of Spring
LuxuriousLovings
Nymph of Spring

Yes

You need to work on leveling up your buffs first.. If I take you, the set you will probably take will be:

You won't need meat, and you won't need bandage.. At this point, CL swapping your Meat with a scaling buff, such as Rock, Iron, Halo, Teflon, Keen, or Ghost will benefit you.
Leveling up all your buffs to 11, and then selecting ones to level to 12 are how I did it. It might take a little longer to get to a solid 12.0 across the board, but you'll maintain an even level.

So if you want to work on leveling up the set I gave you, that will help a lot.. especially the buffs..
I'm doing a tuna run tomorrow after the dev meat, however I'm not really comfortable taking more than one tuna along for the run. I'm a pretty confident kite, but I'd rather not put the run in jeopardy.. I can see if I can find some people for a run on Saturday or Sunday if you're available one of those days.
I'm available every day. Thank you for the pointers, I'll start working on leveling up. Please and thank you for your help ^.^

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Nymph of Spring
LuxuriousLovings
Nymph of Spring

Yes

I can be of service maybe Saturday ninja depends on the time

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Rainbow Filled Nights
Nymph of Spring
LuxuriousLovings
Nymph of Spring

Yes

Would be early afternoon I think.. around 2 or 3 AST.

Sweetheart

Rainbow Filled Nights
Nymph of Spring

I would be very grateful ^.^

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Nymph of Spring
Rainbow Filled Nights
Nymph of Spring
LuxuriousLovings
Nymph of Spring

Yes

Would be early afternoon I think.. around 2 or 3 AST.

AST?
Can you translate that to EST? gonk 2-4 is a no go though.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Rainbow Filled Nights

AST?
Can you translate that to EST? gonk 2-4 is a no go though.

AST - Atlantic Standard Time (Canada) (UTC-04:00)

Versatile Pumpkin

16,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Nymph of Spring

i dunno if youre busy or not, but do you think you could help a tuna crew right now? we were abandoned in ym by 2 people

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
LuxuriousLovings

I'm gonna have to cancel the run tonight.
Something just came up and I just.. can't. Ill PM you when I can get something together. You can also message rainbow about tuna; I'm sure she can help.

Sweetheart

Nymph of Spring
LuxuriousLovings

Something just came up and I just.. can't. Ill PM you when I can get something together. You can also message rainbow about tuna; I'm sure she can help.
okay, thanks

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
LuxuriousLovings
Nymph of Spring
LuxuriousLovings

okay, thanks

I'm so sorry.. crying
I just feel so terrible right now I just can't bring myself to focus enough to kite a run.. And I really don't want to burn through my powerups, or have anyone else burn through theirs.

Sweetheart

Nymph of Spring
LuxuriousLovings
Nymph of Spring
LuxuriousLovings

okay, thanks

I'm so sorry.. crying
I just feel so terrible right now I just can't bring myself to focus enough to kite a run.. And I really don't want to burn through my powerups, or have anyone else burn through theirs.
It's okay, I understand. Just let me know if and when you're feeling better?

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
LuxuriousLovings
Nymph of Spring
LuxuriousLovings
Nymph of Spring
LuxuriousLovings

okay, thanks

I'm so sorry.. crying
It's okay, I understand. Just let me know if and when you're feeling better?

Of course.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces