• Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Gemenice
iFaiji
Gemenice
Dandeliondart
Geminice

If they never shared it to the public then it will remain unknown to most. I was posting this for those who want a new strategy and haven't heard of it before, I don't need to write it in a specific way to get my point across.
I don't think I was the first, but I haven't seen any similar threads before (correct me if I'm wrong.) My title was "A bubu isn't necessary". That doesn't mean you HAVE to have no bubu. I tried a method that was new to me, I liked it, and I believe I proved it wrong to those who still believe that a bubu in BL is absolutely necessary when it isn't. I gave out my facts; the time it took, the ringsets, etc.
Sharing a new method of doing something is not babbling, it's contributing to the discussion.

Okay, My last post to this discussion, since I have better things to do with my time than talk to you, for example sleep. I'm going to work tomorrow and all that.

I don't like the way you came into the z!f all 'BOOM OMG WATCH ME NEW STRATEGY JSDKLFJSLDKJ" style. It's not new, and I'm pretty sure it was the first people that came up with this that proved people wrong.

Not sure anyone dared you to do it, called you up on it taht it's unable and you proved them wrong. If there weren't people disagreeing with you, then you weren't proving anyone wrong. That's kinda how it works.

Of course if you had that discussion outside of the forum, I'd say it should stay that way. Not because I wouldn't want people to share something like this, god knows I would, only I would really love to see the credit go to people who deserve it really. Like the first crews trying that out.

It's like making a guide on something you didn't come up with, really.

Okay, off to sleep now.

Have fun!

that was really uncalled for o:
z!F is for anyone that posted game related things good or bad. if you don't like them you shouldn't be posting or better yet come here at all.----& this topic to be exact.
"if you have nothing good to say, then don't say anything at all.
i wasn't going to but in. but that last statement
"since I have better things to do with my time than talk to you, for example sleep. "
was immature and made you sound like a DB for basically insulting.
If you DID you know that thanks to those people who lacked the sleep came up with strategies you play with now ? o; i for one am sleep deprive of sleep because i do this sort of work.and yes i have a job small but it works. so your welcome o:
another statement about giving everyone credit will be endless list that would go way back when omni. catman, and ankit would still be around. you are basically asking for a footnote in EVERY single guide. >aint nobody got time for that<
and if i am correctly on my knowledge a guide is can be written by anyone even if they aren't the original maker. guides are to guide people who aren't familiar with things an suppose to encourage them to try them for themselves.

Thank you for a wonderful summary Faiji. So much respect here.

Okay, I respect you Faji, I REALLY do. I mean, I was fortunate to crew with you few times and it was nice and all that but come on!

"Don't come to topic" why not? Seriously, this is not her playground.

"Seriously, this is not her playground. Seriously, this is not her playground. Seriously, this is not her playground. Seriously, this is not her playground. Seriously, this is not her playground. Seriously, this is not her playground. Seriously, this is not her playground. Seriously, this is not her playground. Seriously, this is not her playground. Seriously, this is not her playground. Seriously, this is not her playground. "

emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm

"Playground? Are you two children fighting? Seriously? What is this preschool?"

I can write where I want, fortunately, And this whole discussion started with her giving new information, that was nothing but babbling. She just said it's possible and she didn't give anything BUT ringsets. That's not enough while explaining something.

I'm pretty sure I didn't say 'if you have nothing good to say don't say anything " because that's stupid thing to say on the internet.

I'm sorry, my "quip" about sleep wasn't an insult. It was just that I didn't think that discussion went anywhere, and I REALLY needed to sleep, because I can't mess up in my work for lack of sleep. That could help someone in jail who didn't deserve it.

No, imagine that. I know people who came up with DMS strategies, who came up with EB. I wouldn't sign it down to lack of sleep. There are people who don't sleep because they are not tired and so on, but we obviously see lack of sleep as something different.

I think - and take this from me VERY loosely - it's rather ignorant to say "I'm the one making difference in zOMG!" Because once again, the fact that you DID something doesn't mean no one before you did it. So sorry.

No I'm not. I'm fine with guides. A little credit would be nice though, because those people DO deserve it. But if you noticed, there are guides that are usually made AFTER the original crews had a say. And this here, can't be even called a guide. It was just a random pop in.

Now this is getting offtopic. I won't actually answer here anymore, because well, there is ToS and all that. But you're free to PM me if you want to continue this discussion further.

And I'm not one for spam in threads, actually, as I made sure people notice in different threads.

Have a nice day.

emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm

Subject does not state claim to owning method here. Subject made a "Imformative Title".

A bubu isn't necessary in BL w/o bats.

Correct understanding of things labeled as "Informative"..

Dandeliondart

Subject does not state claim to owning method here. Subject states that she did not need BUBU; BU did not need to amp and took Band/Wish. Time run took her to complete this conduction was 20mins.
Get rid of those extra healers, you don't need 'em. Only the bu needs bandy/wish. No need for the bu to amp either.
Time it took: 20 minutes from start of tanking.

Subject does not state claim to owning method here. Subject states Tank's rings.

My ringset:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Subject does not state claim to owning method here. Subject states crew BU's rings.

The bu's ringset:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Subject does not state claim to owning method here. Subject states crew members rings.

The rest: 4attacks/2passives + buff mule.

emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm

I believe the ONLY first crew of anything, were those that made the game.

I've been playing since zeta, blah blah.
And I'll tell you what, I already bloody knew a bubu was't entirely needed for a very long time.
I didn't need this Dande person to come out and reassure it for me.

In fact, I'm kind pleased to see she sees what I do as well.
Guess it's something we could agree on and maybe I should crew with her if she can see that.

But I don't feel like shes forcing me to do anything really.
Just cause she can do it without any doesn't mean I have to.
I have the right to do as I please and don't need to feel imposed.

As for claiming fame and gloating...

I could give a f***s less.
It's like a penny on the floor.
If nobody picks it up someone else will.
And if they don't, a poor mans gonna start a fight and get mad because he saw it
sitting there the whole time but did nothing to get.

There is a down-vote button after all.

All she did was find a shiny penny and choose to tell everyone they could find them too.

I don't like her post so I'm not gonna give her any posts to bump it.
Simple.
No?

If I had better things to do I would of just looked at this and shook my head like I did until some comments kept me entertained.

Intellectual Lunatic

Good Job, Dande! 3nodding

---

I don't want to join in the discussion
But I have to share this.

Dande was basically sharing her tanking without a bubu.
It's awesome how everyone is trying out something,
which not everyone does.
And even risking something to try it out.
Dande is sharing this experience through this thread,
Proving a bubu isn't necessary without BBs.
She's NOT saying it HAS to not have a bubu.
She isn't saying she's making a difference in zOMG! either.
She's sharing it for others who might want to try it out.
You can disagree, but you can't tell her that she has no right to post it.

Dande isn't my friend, I know she doesn't know me.
And I haven't done any GR beyond,
Except my tuna attempts.

Just.
Stop hating in this thread and Dande.

EDIT:
There are a lot of people who try out different stuff,
Because doing one same s**t is boring.

Like Bacon's Super Ninja Speed.
Tanks who would let the crew safely r4 NF.
There might be more, and there will be more to come.

Rainbow Nerd

@iFaiji

I read your post. It was pretty long, thank you for it and it was eventful reading. Considering though, how you refused to talk in PM I'm not going to write another long response - I'm not about to spam.

You didn't understand my post - perhaps it wasn't written in right English, or perhaps I didn't express myself right, but when I was talking ignorance, I wasn't talking about crediting, for once.

And spamming is against ToS. This is nothing that the original debate was about, one of the reasons I tried to end it WAY back.

Also, perhaps, reading last posts from a certain person - you can't pull the immature card just on me. Just saying.

@Wishful Wandering

Please, do use more of the shiny red letters. heart

Seriously, I didn't say it couldn't be done her way, did I? I said it's old news for me, and that I didn't like it that she presented it like the newest hot topic.

Of course, I'm not a fan of Dande's style of talking.

And let me tell you, YES, Gaia IS PLAYGROUND.

How can anyone think it's not? This is NOT real life, this is NOTHING. THis is for people to vent out and talk. I want serious I go to normal sites, I go to my work etc etc etc.

Lately the whole z!f is a playground, and if you don't feel like that, I'm sorry. I just look at half of the topics there.

NOW. Please don't try to quote summon me again, because I won't come. I respected you this far, and considering that Gaia ToS SAY that if a person ASKS you to stop to quote and you still do it's considered harassment and all that, you could respect the fact that I asked you not to call me HERE for offtopic. This really has nothing with the original discussion and I'll be more than happy to talk to ANYONE through PMs. I don't want to bump this thread up/spam it up, since some people seem to be having discussions.

Thank you, but I still think I can hold my opinion, when it comes to this and it's as I've written in the first post "OLD news."

Chercherin's Senpai

Interesting Genius

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
What's next? Thread about how you don't need back up healer in Barton Town?

Dangerous Bear

14,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

@Gemenice: Point made.

And just saying writing in pm is fine, but it's considered to be like a private confessional.
It gives you the right to get away with murder in public and then go to apologize in silence
where justice is never truly given were the crime was committed, nor who's eyes it was committed before.

As for harrassment-wise if that was the case I would have a long list of people whom have played that card incorrectly.
But I respect you for kindly asking and stating a reason why you wish not to be quoted. I hope in the future you can state your opinions after "Looking at them 11 ways.", as I say.
And also this place can't really be taken entirely seriously without a mod.
I'm sure if there was one they would of blow their cap by now like a volcano.

"You can teach a old dog new tricks, but you can also educate a new dog on old tricks as well.
I think that sums it up here.

Kawaii Cat

11,925 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Hero 100
iFaiji
GL on the credit giving, that footnote is going to be way over the top o; and if you need help getting everyone i can offer you all the names of those who help.

Yeah I'm sure it's a humongous list... xD

Mega Loiterer

4,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I can't tell which thread is a response thread

iiNikki's Husband

Pure-hearted Bloodsucker

Dandeliondart
PyroTak
Guardian of Earth I've known this for months and I haven't played in literally 5ever
Wat r u doin
stap

Oh and anybody that disagrees with you is wrong because you're the Guardian of Earth

LOL. Y u no tell me then?
& they can disagree, but telling me I have no write to post it? cat_rofl
I don't see why I have to give "credit". If I post that I tanked, do I have to give credit to whoever came up with tanking in the first place? lol.

Probably give credit to World of Warcraft or some s**t
zOMG ain't the first MMORPG with tanking

Overall, you are only good at this game because WoW exists
How does that make you feel

iiNikki's Husband

Pure-hearted Bloodsucker

Why is everyone in this thread so mad rite now
It's just a game
Goddamn

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items