Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Cat

11,925 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Hero 100
PyroTak
Guardian of Earth I've known this for months and I haven't played in literally 5ever
Wat r u doin
stap

Oh and anybody that disagrees with you is wrong because you're the Guardian of Earth

LOL. Y u no tell me then?
& they can disagree, but telling me I have no write to post it? cat_rofl
I don't see why I have to give "credit". If I post that I tanked, do I have to give credit to whoever came up with tanking in the first place? lol.

Shy Noob

Dandeliondart
PyroTak
Guardian of Earth I've known this for months and I haven't played in literally 5ever
Wat r u doin
stap

Oh and anybody that disagrees with you is wrong because you're the Guardian of Earth

I don't see why I have to give "credit". If I post that I tanked, do I have to give credit to whoever came up with tanking in the first place? lol.

Yes duh.
exclaim

Kawaii Cat

11,925 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Hero 100
strapping young Iad
Dandeliondart
PyroTak
Wat r u doin
stap

Yes duh.
exclaim

Amg lad how dare you post a thread before about crafting your scarf without credit! cat_scream You weren't the first to do so!!!!!
Dandeliondart
strapping young Iad
Dandeliondart
PyroTak
Wat r u doin
stap

Yes duh.
exclaim

Amg lad how dare you post a thread before about crafting your scarf without credit! cat_scream You weren't the first to do so!!!!!

Seriously? and YOUR friends are talking about how Gem is immature. Did they ever meet you? Because I thought you were supposed to be the better person in this.

And this is not a guide, is it? You just told us all it's possible, and while I didn't do Kam yet, didn't even do GR yet, because my level is still low, I think this thread isn't of much help to anyone.

Perhaps try to grow up - and perhaps don't be offtopic - and make that guide? Personally, I would read it, because reading guides proved to be very interesting to me. 3nodding

Shy Noob

Dandeliondart
strapping young Iad
Dandeliondart
PyroTak
Wat r u doin
stap

Yes duh.
exclaim

I also didn't give credit to every person who I crewed with for orbs / loot in the month or 2 it took to craft it.

Kawaii Cat

11,925 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Hero 100
iNightwing
Dandeliondart
strapping young Iad
Dandeliondart
PyroTak
Wat r u doin
stap

Yes duh.
exclaim

Seriously? and YOUR friends are talking about how Gem is immature. Did they ever meet you? Because I thought you were supposed to be the better person in this.

And this is not a guide, is it? You just told us all it's possible, and while I didn't do Kam yet, didn't even do GR yet, because my level is still low, I think this thread isn't of much help to anyone.

Perhaps try to grow up - and perhaps don't be offtopic - and make that guide? Personally, I would read it, because reading guides proved to be very interesting to me. 3nodding

I'm making a point as to how ridiculous the whole thing sounded. Idk what my friends were talking about but they didn't say it to me??? I never said this was a guide, lol. It was to prove a point, and even if there's one person out there whom I helped, then I'm happy. There's many guides already out there, I can link them to you if you want. And sorry I'm only 5'1, I won't grow any taller. emotion_8c

Kawaii Cat

11,925 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Hero 100
strapping young Iad
Dandeliondart
strapping young Iad
Dandeliondart
PyroTak
Wat r u doin
stap

Yes duh.
exclaim

I also didn't give credit to every person who I crewed with for orbs / loot in the month or 2 it took to craft it.

classified_fu
Dandeliondart
iNightwing
Dandeliondart
strapping young Iad
Dandeliondart
PyroTak
Wat r u doin
stap

Yes duh.
exclaim

I'm making a point as to how ridiculous the whole thing sounded. Idk what my friends were talking about but they didn't say it to me??? I never said this was a guide, lol. It was to prove a point, and even if there's one person out there whom I helped, then I'm happy. There's many guides already out there, I can link them to you if you want. And sorry I'm only 5'1, I won't grow any taller. emotion_8c

... okay, now you're being immature. And I'm not even commenting because the last sentence killed your whole post.

Actually I thought one of you could be half decent. Since it's not Gem, I thought it could be you, even though he is my friend.

These last few posts are offtopic. Perhaps you could at least try to keep it close instead of doing fun of people. Since your friends think you're just a bit mature, at least.

Kawaii Cat

11,925 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Hero 100
iNightwing

... okay, now you're being immature. And I'm not even commenting because the last sentence killed your whole post.

Actually I thought one of you could be half decent. Since it's not Gem, I thought it could be you, even though he is my friend.

These last few posts are offtopic. Perhaps you could at least try to keep it close instead of doing fun of people. Since your friends think you're just a bit mature, at least.

I love how people take this so seriously. Isn't part of growing up is learning to not make a huge deal out of something small? All I did was post that I think a bubu isn't necessary in BL. Does every single thread HAVE to be helpful to EVERYONE? No. There are plenty of threads that don't serve that purpose, as long as you post something that's within the topic. I'm making a joke out of it cause it' made no sense to me, and I didn't namedrop. And loosen up and take a joke. Growing up =/= be serious 24/7.
Dandeliondart
iNightwing

I love how people take this so seriously. Isn't part of growing up is learning to not make a huge deal out of something small? All I did was post that I think a bubu isn't necessary in BL. Does every single thread HAVE to be helpful to EVERYONE? No. There are plenty of threads that don't serve that purpose, as long as you post something that's within the topic. I'm making a joke out of it cause it' made no sense to me, and I didn't namedrop. And loosen up and take a joke. Growing up =/= be serious 24/7.

I'm sorry. I expressed an interest and you turned it into a joke. Personally i think for everything there is time and place joking is one of them.

A guide would be helpful for more people - just saying if you'd like to do it, because I'm not sure there is one about doing BL without BUBU. That's all.

Kawaii Cat

11,925 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Hero 100
iNightwing
Dandeliondart
iNightwing

I'm sorry. I expressed an interest and you turned it into a joke. Personally i think for everything there is time and place joking is one of them.

A guide would be helpful for more people - just saying if you'd like to do it, because I'm not sure there is one about doing BL without BUBU. That's all.

I'm just a jokey person, but yeah I'll consider making a guide, maybe in the summer, and to give the proper credit to whomever Anon did it before.
Dandeliondart
iNightwing
Dandeliondart
iNightwing

I'm just a jokey person, but yeah I'll consider making a guide, maybe in the summer, and to give the proper credit to whomever Anon did it before.

I think the last joke wasn't necessary, but thank you for considering the guide.
This has been known for a while, but thank you for sharing to the ones who don't know it

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Gemenice

Okay, I respect you Faji, I REALLY do. I mean, I was fortunate to crew with you few times and it was nice and all that but come on!

"Don't come to topic" why not? Seriously, this is not her playground. I can write where I want, fortunately, And this whole discussion started with her giving new information, that was nothing but babbling. She just said it's possible and she didn't give anything BUT ringsets. That's not enough while explaining something.

I'm pretty sure I didn't say 'if you have nothing good to say don't say anything " because that's stupid thing to say on the internet.

I'm sorry, my "quip" about sleep wasn't an insult. It was just that I didn't think that discussion went anywhere, and I REALLY needed to sleep, because I can't mess up in my work for lack of sleep. That could help someone in jail who didn't deserve it.

No, imagine that. I know people who came up with DMS strategies, who came up with EB. I wouldn't sign it down to lack of sleep. There are people who don't sleep because they are not tired and so on, but we obviously see lack of sleep as something different.

I think - and take this from me VERY loosely - it's rather ignorant to say "I'm the one making difference in zOMG!" Because once again, the fact that you DID something doesn't mean no one before you did it. So sorry.

No I'm not. I'm fine with guides. A little credit would be nice though, because those people DO deserve it. But if you noticed, there are guides that are usually made AFTER the original crews had a say. And this here, can't be even called a guide. It was just a random pop in.

Now this is getting offtopic. I won't actually answer here anymore, because well, there is ToS and all that. But you're free to PM me if you want to continue this discussion further.

And I'm not one for spam in threads, actually, as I made sure people notice in different threads.

Have a nice day.

i wouldn't want to continue this in PM because it be endless and ridiculous. o:
i too don't like spamming long topic chats but you are obviously taking it way too personal, its not healthy. ive seen worst threads here and it just goes to show how immature people are, regardless if it was trolling or not. one thing mention that stood up was, she said it was possible but she never said she was the first nor took full credit or saying she was the best of us all. if you have questions as to other crew sets you should do as you suggested to me , send her a pm and where she can help you out to sort the details.and you sure needed sleep because those responses where like I said crass.and untasteful. but apology is accepted c:

"I'm pretty sure I didn't say 'if you have nothing good to say don't say anything " because that's stupid thing to say on the internet."
yes you didnt say that, its a saying that i shouldve made that more clear, more like a refrence. sorry about that. its something we forget that, i guess it goes to show how trolls are born which is sad.

another thing you cannot compare DMS with EB. because of the complexity in more time and effort.even back then forums weren't used much. and when they [meaning those who realize the benefit in doing EB] made guides it was, just as stated for benefit mostly.and how to farm it again as stated, >benefit<.it was at first, how to beat it, but gens later came by and modify >which is what dande did< and made it simpler >farming< Unlike dms where you level and then try to teach other what you learn and ETC.so you cant really say the first crew to beat EB should get all the credit, because even there is a debate, and since many crews also for those who beat BL was race and made a guide only show off about it >because people even then were being idiots about it,hence lux hating era< didnt wanted to share this info with anyone.[this is also touching a very sensitive area and i be careful on how to respond to this]

"I think - and take this from me VERY loosely - it's rather ignorant to say "I'm the one making difference in zOMG!" Because once again, the fact that you DID something doesn't mean no one before you did it. So sorry."
wasn't this response how it all started? about giving credit to the right people, and even if that was the case, as i had stated it would take forever and would had to dig to [lux.omni,ankit,catman,zurch era] to give credit for choosing sets. and us for modifying them. it would never end,even then many old players are sadly gone and are unknown. and the statement
"I'm the one making difference in zOMG!" is apply able because people are still making a difference, so its more ignorant to say its ignorant when as this topic was posted couldve made a difference it wasn't so s**t bomb.

as for Guides should be made after the first crew, is a lie. and i know guides who were made with and without consent.and credits were majorly derped.
in good example was the GR mobbing guide made by the one ryry kenny. who in fact did it with just consent, and gave credit to the wrong people.and started a shitstorm,in the end didnt even give credit to 2nd behind the sets ginji only after we yelled and torture him o3o
my wife >raven< who did made the sets and test and trial this methods. didn't also made a fuss because the info was there in fact he helped out in getting the right info on the sets. if this does not prove to be a good sample, i can also give you more examples of guides if you like. theres is plenty.

and there's nothing wrong with continuing this discussion here because its not against TOS, i am not picking a fight or getting mad, this is a debate for the sake that some stuff i don't agree with you and some of your facts that are wrong. and i am not taking anything personal and i expect you to do the same.it is the internet after all. and whatever we post we are fully acknowledging there will be repercussions and people will speak out their mind,
[take this in consideration , i quoted you on the fact that your statements was a bit harsh toward this person who made this topic.o3o
also, congratulations you are the first ever to get the longest response from me ever o3o i don't like talking but i felt this should be address .checkmate. and have a good evening. morning for me [5am]

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Dandeliondart
iNightwing
Dandeliondart
iNightwing

GL on the credit giving, that footnote is going to be way over the top o; and if you need help getting everyone i can offer you all the names of those who help.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff