I canz haz goldz nowz plz? 0.37700925474915 37.7% [ 774 ]
Total Votes:[ 2053 ]

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
KaTron Sensei
Yay Im noticed xD. Oooh theres a twilight bOok burning? May I join?? I has like a ton of them in my attic Saving some innocent little girls from reading the trash.
”Gifts, presents, I'll make it rain
I got some silver & gold, let the legend be told; don't you know that I'm all about the Baby?”

Hehe emotion_awesome
Nope, no books, the fangirls themselves; the closet was becoming kinda stuffed after our last killing spree emotion_dowant But feel free to throw your books on the bonfire, that'll help it burn better mrgreen

User Image

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Holy Batman PhD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I got some silver & gold, let the legend be told; don't you know that I'm all about the Baby?”

Care to join us at the bonfire we just made? emotion_awesome

User Image

Jeering Codger

10,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Nanzzy-chan
Holy Batman PhD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Care to join us at the bonfire we just made? emotion_awesome

User Image

What're we burning? twisted

Sparkly Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Nanzzy-chan
”Gifts, presents, Ill make it rain
I got some silver gold, let the legend be told; dont you know that Im all about the Baby?”

Hehe emotion_awesome
Nope, no books, the fangirls themselves; the closet was becoming kinda stuffed after our last killing spree emotion_dowant But feel free to throw your books on the bonfire, thatll help it burn better mrgreen

User Image

*sighs* Some of those girls dont even know any better. I think we need a hospital for them. Theyre deeply sick you know!! *throws books into fire with a shovel*

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
RandomKate
I guess we'll see. D:

Yay! Warm and toasty, now!

Great, great 4laugh *holds her hands in front of her to warm them by the fire* Maybe we should see if there are some marshmellows in one of the cupboards~ heart *skips off to rummage through the kitchen*

User Image

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Nanzzy-chan

Great, great 4laugh *holds her hands in front of her to warm them by the fire* Maybe we should see if there are some marshmellows in one of the cupboards~ heart *skips off to rummage through the kitchen*

User Image

GASP! Smores! It is a must!

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Holy Batman PhD

Twilight fangirls and firewood emotion_awesome So if you happen to have some lying around, feel free to throw it in mrgreen (the books work too XD)

User Image

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
KaTron Sensei
*sighs* Some of those girls dont even know any better. I think we need a hospital for them. Theyre deeply sick you know!! *throws books into fire with a shovel*

*nods her head sadly in agreement and sheds a fake tear, then gets out the marshmellows and some sticks to roast them on* Well, who cares, at least we have a fire and yummies~ emotion_awesome

User Image

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
RandomKate
GASP! Smores! It is a must!

*comes back with marshmellows and a few sticks to roast them on* Found some~ 4laugh Now let's get this party started heart

User Image

Jeering Codger

10,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Nanzzy-chan
Holy Batman PhD

Twilight fangirls and firewood emotion_awesome So if you happen to have some lying around, feel free to throw it in mrgreen (the books work too XD)

User Image

*Mr. Burns voice* Exxxxxcellent. I know a lot of stupid 11-year-old Twitards who won't be missed.

Sparkly Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Nanzzy-chan
”Gifts, presents, Ill make it rain
I got some silver gold, let the legend be told; dont you know that Im all about the Baby?”

*nods her head sadly in agreement and sheds a fake tear, then gets out the marshmellows and some sticks to roast them on* Well, who cares, at least we have a fire and yummies~ emotion_awesome

User Image

We neeeeed chocolate!! *runs off yo get chocolate and comes back within a second* : choooooocooooolate!!!

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Holy Batman PhD
*Mr. Burns voice* Exxxxxcellent. I know a lot of stupid 11-year-old Twitards who won't be missed.

Grrreat~ twisted It's always good to have some reserves emotion_awesome

User Image

Bashful Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
i heart christmas biggrin . . . i wanna watch NBC now cat_sweatdrop

Sparkly Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Whenever I blow up megaton with a nuke in fallout three I always picture it full of Twilight fangirls!!!

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Nanzzy-chan

*comes back with marshmellows and a few sticks to roast them on* Found some~ 4laugh Now let's get this party started heart

User Image

*rushes off to her kitchen cabinet and grabs graham crackers and chocolate*

Like I said, smores! One of the greatest food created.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff