Welcome to Gaia! ::

Untamed Wolf Anon
Wolfy!! <33

Did you catch that other wolf's attention during Halloween? ;D
Little date too? <3
Muahahah. you cute thing.

I have! Very very happy today, hung out with a good friend, ate good food, was anon'd. Just loving today.
I hope your day was just as merry? <3
Dusks wolf
Ooh? Such a lurker, you're doing a better job of it than me ;D

Ooohh hoooo.... YOU... I wonder who you are. > w>
Mika_Len

I'll go slow for you,
        Just follow my motions,
        The feel will come to you naturally. ♥

Desirable Sex Symbol

Mika_Len
@ Temptress TEMPY heart

Gurl, Therapist and I are having a get together tonight.
Maybe the three of us can have some fun together? heart heart lol

PS. I LOV YOU <3333

"And you know I adore you as well, Darling. And of course I would be up for the three of us, Is that a question that even had to be asked?" She blew a kiss to her before flitting off to her next adventure.

Witty Raider

14,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Mika_Len

only lurking for a bit i need to get gold for a christmas gift for a certian gift troller i need to pay back.

and me? what about me there is nothing here to see. i am just myself no one else who else could i be?

Savage Hunter

11,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
Mika_Len

: 3 heart

"That's a secret." Untamed stated, with a good poker face, but after a moment she laughed. "Nope we didn't. Awww. Thank you! You're cute too, and you're so nice." She smiled. "That's good, I'm glad your day has been a great one. Mine was also great. We did nothing in my classes and I have almost no homework over break, and my sister should be home in a few hours."
The Temptress Anon
=waves goodbye= heart

See you later <3
Dusks wolf
Wahaha, revenge is sweet. xD

A rhymer...HMMMMMMMMMMM emotion_donotwant
....I have no idea.
Untamed Wolf Anon
D'aw maybe you'll get 'um by xmas? ;D
You're such a good stalker. lulz

I hope today was your last day of schoool. o_______o

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Mika_Len
D'aw, you're such a sweet talker! =huggu=
LOL MY BUST CAN'T BE CONTAINED classified_fu
Omfg, I hope I don't do that. I still have commissions to do. xD omg I am in SUCH a rut. If I wait, I'll miss out on anoning all the lovely people. D:
I did save about 100 items to give out this year. If I can say, anon at least 10 people per day till xmas I can get rid of it all.!

c: *huggles Mika* You have to learn to sweet talk your way through life~
But I thought you wanted to show that you're female D;
^^; Good luck with your commissions~! You're so prepared *has to buy her stuff from the shops and market when she sends gifts* ;~; Now that I'm out of a rut, you're in a rut? Ohoh, and about bedtime x-x; see you tomorrow Mika~
Delicate Wish
I do!!, it just...this shirt's too tight. ;O <33

Night lovely, I'm gonna get off too. xD heart

Savage Hunter

11,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
Mika_Len

"Perhaps." she replied. "Why thank you! I try to be." She smirked. "It was. In two (3rd hour and 6th hour) of my classes we watched the end of the movies we had been watching, then in another two (1st and 4th) I had quizzes, and in the other (2nd hour) I had to go the library to get answers to the review sheet for my Math class because I left my folder at home and needed to study before taking the quiz." XD "All I have to do over break is work on an Economics project."
Untamed Wolf Anon
DAYUM. Thank god I 'm in college. xD

I only had finals for the first two days of this week. But I do miss high school. T ^T Was so much funz.
I bet you used the movie periods to catch up on sleep. xD
That's what normal people do. talk2hand

I hope you enjoy this break! =hugs= Go everywhere!!
I'm off to bed, night lovely <3
And I didn't know you were a girl till today. xDDDDDDDD

Savage Hunter

11,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
Mika_Len
"My sister's in college and her friends have been bombarded with projects and stuff, but that's just because of their major." (XD) "That's cool. Yeah, I'll probably miss it too, when I graduate in 2013, but right now I just want it to be done with. Nope. I used third hour to study for my fourth hour quiz. Whoops. Fail. Supposed to be fifth not sixth. Sixth hour we just sat around and did nothing, although a few people did go up and play a game or two, they were fun to watch." (=]) "Thanks. But I don't have anywhere to go! Good night." (lol it happens. talk to you later.)
Therapist Mule

/whimpers
/tail in between legs
/backs away

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items