• Signature Look 250
REFSergeant
Flippolo
REFSergeant
Flippolo
REFSergeant
Flippolo

I guess I'll just have to resort to my feminine wiles, then... wink

Perhaps you will teach me, oh Jedi Master...

Ah yes well -cough- ahem I suppose I have no defense against those wiles then. Should however prove to be interesting none the less.

I'm just saying...even a Jedi succumbs every now and then to a little....temptation.....

*wink wink*

Perhaps my dear, but it also depends on which era of the order you are referring to. The antiquated order in which Jedi were forbidden to love or perhaps the more current era referred to as the New Jedi Order in which Jedi were allowed to love and have a normal life. The fact that you have brought about a discussion of one of my most favored subjects fills me with no small amount of glee, but such as that would put even the brightest Super nova to shame.

lol. I can tell. Well, I must say that I am not quite as well-informed on any order of the Jedi, but they do hold a near and dear place in my heart. heart

Ah well it is a subject of great interest to me and one in which I am well versed. I have read over 100 novels that range from encompassing the time from before any of the movies to times set well after the movies. The fact that you have brought such a subject of topic dear to me would only set you to capture my heart again that is if you had not already done so prior.

That's so cool...I love hearing about things that people are passionate about. It always sounds so much more fascinating coming from someone that truly loves it. How did you first get into all of it?

Fashionable Explorer

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Hope you had a good day! smile

necroking
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
Writing really is good... I haven't done it in years, but really should begin again. I did a lot of poetry, when I was young... and some horror, as well. smile
I ought to get to bed now... it's 4:30 AM. 0.0
Have a great night!

necroking

Writing is good toothough. I used to write more when I was younger, mostly poetry. Some short horror stories too.

Buenos noches

Golden Pumpkin

phoenix4231

Okay! *inhales* *exhales*

*In a seductive voice* *poses for dramatic effect* Jesse!

Uhh. Yeah. cat_redface
*poses as well**uses a slightly deeper voice* James!

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Mister Monster Guy
White Rider Pestilence

Awww but you're a cutieeee! Would a chili dog persuade you?

(( Hehe, I'm glad I could~~ ow o ))

*He pokes his head out* Chili dog? ouo

(Sorry for not really keeping in touch, but I'm on break right now so yay, time to spend with friends!)

Yes... Yes. I know they're favoriteeee.

(( It's okay, I have trouble keeping up with people anyway! I'm glad you have a break though, it is nice to chat with you. ow o ))

Timid Bloodsucker

8,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
steel-dinosaur
DevilPeaches

no heheheh but its ok
Oh! My bad.
which thread were you talking about? surprised

well u said u were trying to keep ur thread alive so i was wondering which thread u have

Deathly Lover

40,475 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
[Forbiddance]
ElricestequalsLove
Hello everyone. *poke head in* heart

Hello. I like your avi smile

Thank you! I like yours too! Sorry for the slow response, I'm baking cookies. 4laugh

Heroic Hellraiser

11,575 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
Quote:
makes a beautiful morning
for a boy's delight

~A Haiku Crimbo

A Christmas sunset
makes for a peaceful ending
for a girl's delight

Thank you for the octopus heart heart heart

aemperatrix's Sweetheart

Beloved Fairy

49,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
teehee, I love all of these funny conversations. n.n

Sparkly Kitten

Saber Blysmey
Six-Black-Roses

Oh, I don't plan on spoiling anything, that's why I didn't say much.
I try my best not to. ~Giggles.
I loved watching Supernatural, but I got away from it by the time season seven rolled around.

I appreciate it. Sometimes they're hard to avoid. I've been avoiding anything new posted about Doctor Who since I haven't seen anything more recent than season six. We've been watching Supernatural on their website after they show on tv. I don't have cable so that's how we have to watch all our shows if they're not on netflix.

Sadly to say I'm also not caught up with the current episodes.
I had to miss watching the 50th special.
I cannot seem to find the seventh season anywhere.
I have cable, but I usually just watch Netflix.

Timid Bloodsucker

8,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
X.xHashbrownsx.X
DevilPeaches
X.xHashbrownsx.X
DevilPeaches
X.xHashbrownsx.X
Why isn't anybody hitting on me? emotion_kirakira
**Hits**

+sneaks around behind u and reaches around smack a snowball softly in ur face+ teehee
:O
*tosses a bucket of snow on you before you can escape, and Snickers* Peaches just got creamed. ;D

+eyes get watery+ T^T a whole bucket noooo +eyes turn red and i throw millions of snowballs at u +

eek * runs a crazy figure 8 pattern* save me, Tom Cruise. Save me Oprah

+continues to attack u with snowballs then faints of anger+

Man-Hungry Codger

Riku Kuran's Queen

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
Rawfie
Kenome-Chan
Rawfie
*sits in the thread looking cute*

/cuddles you
*blinks still looking cute*

/stares at you scared
/fidgets thinking I did something wrong

Magical Sweetheart

31,615 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
mistahprince
RavenNightshade82
I was going for a winter look, snow bunny. xd
gaia_spoons well you've done well whee
How's your day going so far?

Good! Made some choc. dipped pretzels and cookies for Christmas gifts today. Tomorrow need to bake more cookies.

Undead Specter

33,315 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Quote:
It is the holidays & you are enjoying yourself with the gigantic snowball fight! Everyone is your foe as you lob the snow with haste & good aim. As if it was a beacon you see a large bright yellow star floating nearby. You stare at it for a few minutes before you realize it is a balloon with a present attached to it. You blink wondering if someone had tied the balloon & had forgotten about it. Until you see a tall young man with locks the color of chestnut & a wrench in his hand tromping in the snow. You throw a well-aimed snowball at his head. It makes it target & down he goes. You even knocked his goggles off his head. He does not move. Worriedly you make your way over to him as he slowly sits up. ''Who. . . th-threw that..?'' he asks looking up at you with ethereal teal eyes that seem to glow. You lie & say someone else did as you help him up, not wanting to make the young man angry. He then looks around frantically saying''My-My present! Wh-Where did it go?! I-I tied a ba-balloon to it so I-I would not l-lose it & it-it floated away!'' Now you feel really bad. You tell the young man that you saw it & would go get it. You race after the gift as it floats down the snow covered park & you successfully grab it. You come back & give him back his gift. He smiles thanking you. You hear a friend yell your name & you turn to see them. As you turn back to the young man to bade him farewell you see he is gone. Yet he left a gift sitting where the man was standing covered in a crystalline dust. Its tag reads, ''I may not be able to fix my own heart, but I will fix yours.''
~Arron the Lythcol Mechanic

A most lovely tale, anon! I love these ones with stories attached. I think it says something about how creative people here are!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff