Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
  • Planetary Technician 150
Nariana
AstronomyGirl

Ham and vegetables.
I'd make a turkey but it's hard to find one small enough for two people... that and I'm feeling lazy and cooking ham is so much easier. whee

Do what tastes good and doesn't require too much work. Yes!
He'll devour it either way, I'm sure. p:

lol he will. whee

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
ThisisAidan
You should see them all lit up! I'd take a picture but I'm not home right now. xD
That sounds pretty cool too! I used to collect whales (statues, toys, stuffed animals, ect). I still adore them.

ooo I'm sure it looks awesome.
Whales, that's something that you don't see a lot of.

Shameless Regular

19,300 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
AstronomyGirl
ThisisAidan
You should see them all lit up! I'd take a picture but I'm not home right now. xD
That sounds pretty cool too! I used to collect whales (statues, toys, stuffed animals, ect). I still adore them.

ooo I'm sure it looks awesome.
Whales, that's something that you don't see a lot of.

Well, I used to live in Maine and you could go along the coast and all the little shops were full of them. xD

I was wondering if it would be okay to enter my name for the angel staff? I've got a picture of my wishlist here:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's been on my wishlist since 2010. Whenever I get close, the price jumps and I can't afford it anymore. :-/

If not, could I put my name in for the July 2010 letter, or specifically Bacchus? I just thought I could throw my name in, if that's cool?

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
ThisisAidan
Well, I used to live in Maine and you could go along the coast and all the little shops were full of them. xD

I was wondering if it would be okay to enter my name for the angel staff? I've got a picture of my wishlist here. It's been on my wishlist since 2010. Whenever I get close, the price jumps and I can't afford it anymore. :-/
If not, could I put my name in for the July 2010 letter, or specifically Bacchus? I just thought I could throw my name in, if that's cool?

I'll consider you for the staff. ^_^

As for the July 2010 letter, you can have it. I'll send it over in a moment.

Shameless Regular

19,300 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
AstronomyGirl
ThisisAidan

I was wondering if it would be okay to enter my name for the angel staff? I've got a picture of my wishlist here. It's been on my wishlist since 2010. Whenever I get close, the price jumps and I can't afford it anymore. :-/

Oh, wow! Thank you. *spontaneously combusts with excitement* burning_eyes

Beloved Perfectionist

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
ThisisAidan
AstronomyGirl

Oh, wow! Thank you. *spontaneously combusts with excitement* burning_eyes

You're welcome. ^_^

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
LuvableHart
whee
Hello!

Beloved Perfectionist

AstronomyGirl
LuvableHart
whee
Hello!

Hi, how's your day? ^^

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
LuvableHart
Hi, how's your day? ^^
Pretty good. I have a sore throat, but today is a slow easy day at work so I can relax a little.

Shameless Regular

19,300 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
AstronomyGirl

You're welcome. ^_^

WOW. I really love it! I have a whole avatar planned out, centered around it for after Christmas. biggrin
Are you questing anything at the moment?

Beloved Perfectionist

AstronomyGirl
LuvableHart
Hi, how's your day? ^^
Pretty good. I have a sore throat, but today is a slow easy day at work so I can relax a little.

Ah, hope you get better. I usually use cough drops or lemon/honey tea when that happens.
I think sports and moderate exercising help too, to build up a stronger immunity.

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
ThisisAidan
AstronomyGirl

You're welcome. ^_^

WOW. I really love it! I have a whole avatar planned out, centered around it for after Christmas. biggrin
Are you questing anything at the moment?

I'm glad you like it. ^_^
I'm not really questing anything at the moment. I was questing a north kitten star, but when they were selling it the other day I was able to get it. So now I need to think about what I want to go for next.

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
LuvableHart
Ah, hope you get better. I usually use cough drops or lemon/honey tea when that happens.
I think sports and moderate exercising help too, to build up a stronger immunity.

Thanks. I have some cough drops here and I've had lots of tea this morning so hopefully that helps.
Generally I have a good immune system. But my fiance got a cold from work and it's hard for me to avoid getting sick when he's sick.

Beloved Perfectionist

AstronomyGirl
LuvableHart

Thanks. I have some cough drops here and I've had lots of tea this morning so hopefully that helps.
Generally I have a good immune system. But my fiance got a cold from work and it's hard for me to avoid getting sick when he's sick.

Sounds hard to avoid. xD Have you gotten any snow yet?
There's been much rain and snow where I live, but the rain just washes the snow away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff