19,300 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
AstronomyGirl
ThisisAidan
AstronomyGirl

You're welcome. ^_^

WOW. I really love it! I have a whole avatar planned out, centered around it for after Christmas. biggrin
Are you questing anything at the moment?

I'm glad you like it. ^_^
I'm not really questing anything at the moment. I was questing a north kitten star, but when they were selling it the other day I was able to get it. So now I need to think about what I want to go for next.

Good for you! biggrin
There's nothing like finishing a long quest, eh?

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
  • Planetary Technician 150
LuvableHart
Sounds hard to avoid. xD Have you gotten any snow yet?
There's been much rain and snow where I live, but the rain just washes the snow away.

Snow...?! 0_o There's been way too much snow here. Seems it snows at least once a week. Ugh. Lately it hasn't snowed as much so the plows have been able to get all the roads and sidewalks cleared.
So many times I've been standing out in the bitter cold for way too long because a bus was late because of the snow. ugh. scream

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
ThisisAidan
Good for you! biggrin

Indeed. Like my panda hat. *points to head* That took me over 7 years to get. whee It still feels weird that I have it and don't need to keep saving up for it.

Shameless Regular

19,300 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
AstronomyGirl
ThisisAidan
Good for you! biggrin

Indeed. Like my panda hat. *points to head* That took me over 7 years to get. whee It still feels weird that I have it and don't need to keep saving up for it.

That's crazy! xD I just came off a hiatus and everything is so expensive now. Like my golden laurels, I picked them up when they were 300k. I was shocked to see in the MP that they're over 27 mil now.

It's been really fun learning all the new MC's though. Everything past mid-2011 is new to me. xD

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
ThisisAidan
That's crazy! xD I just came off a hiatus and everything is so expensive now. Like my golden laurels, I picked them up when they were 300k. I was shocked to see in the MP that they're over 27 mil now.

It's been really fun learning all the new MC's though. Everything past mid-2011 is new to me. xD

There's been sooo many new items in the past couple years. Especially because of the RIG items. I think I prefer the older MC items compared to most of the new MC items.

Yea... Just this past year there has been a big jump in marketplace prices. Gaia has put a bigger focus on gcash and released items that you can get with gcash to get gold directly. That really threw the market off.

Beloved Perfectionist

AstronomyGirl
LuvableHart
Sounds hard to avoid. xD Have you gotten any snow yet?
There's been much rain and snow where I live, but the rain just washes the snow away.

Snow...?! 0_o There's been way too much snow here. Seems it snows at least once a week. Ugh. Lately it hasn't snowed as much so the plows have been able to get all the roads and sidewalks cleared.
So many times I've been standing out in the bitter cold for way too long because a bus was late because of the snow. ugh. scream

Wow, sounds kinda exciting though. At least no rain? Walking through sludge(snow/water combo I don't know a better name for it) certainly isn't fun.

Shameless Regular

19,300 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
AstronomyGirl
ThisisAidan

There's been sooo many new items in the past couple years. Especially because of the RIG items. I think I prefer the older MC items compared to most of the new MC items.

Yea... Just this past year there has been a big jump in marketplace prices. Gaia has put a bigger focus on gcash and released items that you can get with gcash to get gold directly. That really threw the market off.

Me too! There's like, almost a history with the old MC's, you know? Nothing against the new RIG items or anything but I really prefer the MC's still. I used to skip lunch at school and mail in my lunch money for MC's a month. xD Oh, now I feel old.

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
LuvableHart
Wow, sounds kinda exciting though. At least no rain? Walking through sludge(snow/water combo I don't know a better name for it) certainly isn't fun.

Nope. No rain. I guess that's been one good thing. We have had a couple warm days that have melted some of the snow and made it slushy, but not that much.

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
ThisisAidan
Me too! There's like, almost a history with the old MC's, you know? Nothing against the new RIG items or anything but I really prefer the MC's still. I used to skip lunch at school and mail in my lunch money for MC's a month. xD Oh, now I feel old.

mhm. 3nodding
When I think that I've been on this site for over 10 years, that's what makes me feel old. whee

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points