10,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
AstronomyGirl
Sammi_101_ducks
Hi
Hello. ^_^
What are you up to this fine day or night?

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
  • Planetary Technician 150
Nariana
My tree's about that tall. Makes sense. Those little trees are cute, though~ And wayyy easy to decorate.
Hmm, sounds like a good deal. Whatcha' making?

Ham and vegetables.
I'd make a turkey but it's hard to find one small enough for two people... that and I'm feeling lazy and cooking ham is so much easier. whee

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
Sammi_101_ducks

Not too much. At work right now, but it's a slow day so I'm hanging out on Gaia. whee
You?

Cold Fatcat

AstronomyGirl

I hope you feel better soon then!

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
Stardust in the Sky
AstronomyGirl

I hope you feel better soon then!

Thanks. ^_^

Shameless Regular

19,300 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
AstronomyGirl
ThisisAidan
Me too. xD I bought them from this little discount store, no one else has them. I'm just happy I got a set.

Those discount stores always have the best stuff, but you have to grab it when you see it or it might not be there next time.
I use to have a set of star lights similar to yours, but they were coloured stars... pink, blue, very colourful. whee They broke though so I had to get rid of them.

I know... I went back the very next day and they were all gone. emo But I have my set, so I won't complain. xD
I would have loved for them to be colored. I like bright lights the best but they only had the white stars. surprised

Shy Friend

10,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
AstronomyGirl
Sammi_101_ducks

Not too much. At work right now, but it's a slow day so I'm hanging out on Gaia. whee
You?
I am watching tv at the moment. I was kind of bored so I decided to go on gaia. Where do you work?

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
Sammi_101_ducks
I am watching tv at the moment. I was kind of bored so I decided to go on gaia. Where do you work?

I work at a company that deals with seismic data for oil and gas companies.

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
ThisisAidan
I know... I went back the very next day and they were all gone. emo But I have my set, so I won't complain. xD
I would have loved for them to be colored. I like bright lights the best but they only had the white stars. surprised

Nothing wrong with white stars. Sometimes with my coloured stars I wished they gave off more light. White stars would work well to give off enough light and look cool.

Shameless Regular

19,300 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
AstronomyGirl
ThisisAidan

Nothing wrong with white stars. Sometimes with my coloured stars I wished they gave off more light. White stars would work well to give off enough light and look cool.

True, I can read by the light of my stars. biggrin
I also collect lava lamps. I've always had a thing for unconventional lighting. I used to have this lamp where the shade spun and it looked like fish swimming. emotion_kirakira
Do you collect anything?

Shy Friend

10,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
AstronomyGirl
Sammi_101_ducks

I work at a company that deals with seismic data for oil and gas companies.
. Cool.How are you doing today?

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
ThisisAidan
I also collect lava lamps. I've always had a thing for unconventional lighting. I used to have this lamp where the shade spun and it looked like fish swimming. emotion_kirakira
Do you collect anything?

Those sound cool.
I collect pandas mostly. I've loved pandas for as long as I can remember and I have a pretty large collection of panda plush toys, accessories, toys, figurines... etc. whee

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
Sammi_101_ducks
Cool.How are you doing today?

I'm ok. I have sore throat.

Hygienic Genius

AstronomyGirl

Ham and vegetables.
I'd make a turkey but it's hard to find one small enough for two people... that and I'm feeling lazy and cooking ham is so much easier. whee

Do what tastes good and doesn't require too much work. Yes!
He'll devour it either way, I'm sure. p:

Shameless Regular

19,300 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
AstronomyGirl
ThisisAidan
Do you collect anything?

Those sound cool.
I collect pandas mostly. I've loved pandas for as long as I can remember and I have a pretty large collection of panda plush toys, accessories, toys, figurines... etc. whee

You should see them all lit up! I'd take a picture but I'm not home right now. xD
That sounds pretty cool too! I used to collect whales (statues, toys, stuffed animals, ect). I still adore them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff