Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vermillion Bibliophile

Hidariude
Zero the Crimson
Hidariude

They are all asteroids(except the original moon which is of course the real moon) that have satellite colonies built on them. I haven't gone into detail about what actually happened to them but I will explain it in the sequels, particularly in the third book of the trilogy.

They were used as test labs by 7th Moon and everyone on them became mindless mutants after the genetic experiments went awry.

The 7th Moon creates genetically engineered, cybernetically enhanced super soldiers to take over the Earth. Hidariude is one of those soldiers.

Thanks for joining my snowball fight everybody!

Ah, I see I see. 3nodding

Wait, so would that make the 7th moon the bad guys or am I missing something there?

Yes they are the bad guys, Hidariude went rogue. I should have said he was one of those soldiers rather than he is. My bad there, wrong tense redface

Ah, okay. (I'm still pelting him with snowballs though)

15,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
Hidariude
Zero the Crimson
7th moon?
What about the other six?

They are all asteroids(except the original moon which is of course the real moon) that have satellite colonies built on them. I haven't gone into detail about what actually happened to them but I will explain it in the sequels, particularly in the third book of the trilogy.

They were used as test labs by 7th Moon and everyone on them became mindless mutants after the genetic experiments went awry.

The 7th Moon creates genetically engineered, cybernetically enhanced super soldiers to take over the Earth. Hidariude is one of those soldiers.

lol i just got you
SNOW FIGHT 3nodding

Enlightened Hero

34,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
Zero the Crimson
Hidariude
Zero the Crimson
Hidariude

Wait, so would that make the 7th moon the bad guys or am I missing something there?

Yes they are the bad guys, Hidariude went rogue. I should have said he was one of those soldiers rather than he is. My bad there, wrong tense redface

Fair enough, I'm still hitting you with snowballs too.

Enlightened Hero

34,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
Zero the Crimson
Hidariude
Zero the Crimson
Hidariude

Also you can get more details on my profile.

Enlightened Hero

34,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
Hey where did everybody go? Come back, throw more snowballs!

Enlightened Hero

34,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
I'm more into the 9th Moon.

Enlightened Hero

34,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
Krissim Klaw
I'm more into the 9th Moon.

In my story there is no 9th Moon, only 7. Tell me about this ninth moon you speak of, convince me of it's existence, because I do not believe.

Icy Lunatic

Enlightened Hero

34,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100

Enlightened Hero

34,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100

Enlightened Hero