Cheery Knight

16,390 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Temple Takeover 200
*Bump*~ gaia_angelright

Vermillion Bibliophile

Hidariude

Fair enough, I'm still hitting you with snowballs too.

True.

Hygienic Humorist

Hey there! How's it going?

Enlightened Hero

34,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
Lucentas

Pretty good, I'm still plugging my book. Got a warning from a mod, so I have to be more careful, but I needed some place to throw snowballs, so here we are. How are you doing?

Hygienic Humorist

Hidariude
Lucentas

Pretty good, I'm still plugging my book. Got a warning from a mod, so I have to be more careful, but I needed some place to throw snowballs, so here we are. How are you doing?

Ah, I see. Good luck with that!

I'm doing well! Just finished my semester and I'm feeling pretty confident about my grades. Now I'm working on finishing this fanfic I started writing back in August. It's going to be really great to get it done.

Enlightened Hero

34,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
Lucentas
Hidariude
Lucentas

I'm doing well! Just finished my semester and I'm feeling pretty confident about my grades. Now I'm working on finishing this fanfic I started writing back in August. It's going to be really great to get it done.

Speaking of fanfics, I just finished my fanfic Silo Saga:Surface on Kindle Worlds. It was my NaNoWriMo project. Is your fanfic on Kindle Worlds?

Hygienic Humorist

Hidariude
Lucentas
Hidariude
Lucentas

Speaking of fanfics, I just finished my fanfic Silo Saga:Surface on Kindle Worlds. It was my NaNoWriMo project. Is your fanfic on Kindle Worlds?

Awesome! And congrats on finishing NaNoWriMo! I tried that once, it's way too much pressure for me. xD

And it's for Neopets, so I'm going to try to get it submitted to their weekly newspaper full of user-submitted stories.

Enlightened Hero

34,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
Lucentas
Hidariude
Lucentas
Hidariude
Lucentas

Awesome! And congrats on finishing NaNoWriMo! I tried that once, it's way too much pressure for me. xD

And it's for Neopets, so I'm going to try to get it submitted to their weekly newspaper full of user-submitted stories.

I didn't finish NaNoWriMo, I only made it halfway, but it was long enough for Kindle Worlds, so I finished the book short of the 50,000 words and submitted it any way. I'm glad you're getting published too, let me know when it comes out so I can read it.

Bashful Darling

13,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Object of Affection 150
o-o What's seventh moon?

Hygienic Humorist

Hidariude
Lucentas
Hidariude
Lucentas
Hidariude
Lucentas

I didn't finish NaNoWriMo, I only made it halfway, but it was long enough for Kindle Worlds, so I finished the book short of the 50,000 words and submitted it any way. I'm glad you're getting published too, let me know when it comes out so I can read it.

Ahh, I see. Still, that's cool that you finished it!

Will do!

I actually put an original novel of mine up for sale on Kindle a few months ago. Here it is if you want to check it out. Incidentally, I wrote the first 50k of it for that only NaNo I ever tried. xD

Enlightened Hero

34,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
Jewely
o-o What's seventh moon?

It's my novel that I want to turn into an anime and I'm here to get fans because, well, it's the sort of thing Gaians would be into. My avatar is the main character and the details are on my profile. Cyborg samurai, ninja catgirl, a kid possessed by a dragon, an army of genetically engineered super soldiers that are reincarnated from demons, and most of that is just in the first six chapters!

Enlightened Hero

34,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
Lucentas
Hidariude
Lucentas
Hidariude
Lucentas

Will do!

I actually put an original novel of mine up for sale on Kindle a few months ago. Here it is if you want to check it out. Incidentally, I wrote the first 50k of it for that only NaNo I ever tried. xD

I don't actually have a Kindle, I have Nook. I know I should have a Kindle, but my sister got it for me for Christmas and even though I already had my book on Amazon for the better part of a year she insisted on Nook instead of Kindle for everyone, idiot. Yes, you can call her an idiot too. Anyway, is it available on the Nook or in print?

Bashful Darling

13,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Object of Affection 150
Hidariude
Jewely
o-o What's seventh moon?

It's my novel that I want to turn into an anime and I'm here to get fans because, well, it's the sort of thing Gaians would be into. My avatar is the main character and the details are on my profile. Cyborg samurai, ninja catgirl, a kid possessed by a dragon, an army of genetically engineered super soldiers that are reincarnated from demons, and most of that is just in the first six chapters!

Huh..so is this posted on your profile or in your journal or anything?
Additionally, is it supposed to be super serious or comedic?..'Cause it sounds like it could go either way in extremes. =x

Hygienic Humorist

Hidariude
Lucentas
Hidariude
Lucentas
Hidariude
Lucentas

Will do!

I don't actually have a Kindle, I have Nook. I know I should have a Kindle, but my sister got it for me for Christmas and even though I already had my book on Amazon for the better part of a year she insisted on Nook instead of Kindle for everyone, idiot. Yes, you can call her an idiot too. Anyway, is it available on the Nook or in print?

Hehe, don't worry about it. None of my friends have a Kindle, either. It's available in print here.

Enlightened Hero

34,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
Jewely
Hidariude
Jewely
o-o What's seventh moon?

Huh..so is this posted on your profile or in your journal or anything?
Additionally, is it supposed to be super serious or comedic?..'Cause it sounds like it could go either way in extremes. =x

It is serious, with a few moments of comic relief, but mostly action and drama. The first chapters from an old draft are in the Writing Arena, but if you want the current version, you need to get the book. The links are in my signature which is also on my profile.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff