• Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Hellraiser 500
gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_diamond

Toxic Kitten

gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold
Bloodth0rne999
Sineaed
Bloodth0rne999
We can try 8D If Chuck can't do it, I wonder if Jackie Chan would be available... I mean. he does most of his own stunts anyway...
I don't think any set crew would be willing to work with Carl after hearing what he did to this poor kid. Hollywood might like it more though if some of the set people died during the making and turn Carl into something like Stephen King's Christine or Cujo XD That can branch off into a horror/comedy movie like Black Sheep with the killer sheep. *nods* Great movie. Nothing beats the classics. *stops a moment* ... Speaking of horror movies, what if Carl didn't just run off after he was done toting this kid around like a Raggedy Anne? I mean he could turn his sights on us... Should we get a shot gun?

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright

User Image

Jackie's good but way out of his element here~ Oooooeeeeh! That would be really nice! Would offer some pretty good movies for the next 10 years to come! In horror it's the classics that set the mark.
Just... Really? *drops bag in snow* A shotgun won't cut it. This is Carl we're talking about. Heck! You need bazooka, or better yet: a tank! to survive his rage-fits! *flops on tree trunk* Any idea where we can get one of those?

Ah but his facial expressions when he's in trouble are to die for. rofl Oh they would be great until someone makes a direct to tv or dvd B-movie out of the sequels BP *crosses my arms in thought* Well Edmund's prancing about looking for the Gambino kid... Maybe Old Man Logan has something stashed away in one of his sheds? I mean they did have that team thing going on in the beginning... And Leon might have something. Captain of the Guard should have access to some pretty powerful toys... Not like we can just simply ask for the weapons either miind you.We'd have to pull some James Bond crap just to get the keys. That would take some time so we should be thankful it's freezing out here. If the lad didn't make it, at least his body is preserved right?

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright
(Fafnir stomps just once, and the ground quivers in response.)[akey]Gl2aHz08RbDVJ4ThipWf5[/akey]

Toothsome Sex Symbol

25,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
gaia_crown

Devoted Lunatic

The Cake Mage of Sheep
mudkip3535
Can anyone help me get The Perfect Setup achievement by quoting my post with "That's what she said." please?
That's what she said.

User Image

That moment when you realize that, after all your time here, you're missing that one...
User Image

Wilderness Explorer

10,825 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond

Anxious Ghost

29,300 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Super Jumper 500

Fluff Bunny

13,100 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
What's up?
heart yum_puddi heart
Mysticblood04
gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_diamond
(Fafnir lulls about this thread. He hardly acknowledges your attacks, and occasionally makes a subtle shrugging motion. Is he pretending not to notice on purpose?! How rude!)

Hardened Humorist

gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas