31,050 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Cool Cat 500
SilverFoxThief
3188 gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold

Attack the snow!!!

Toxic Kitten

gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold

Time-traveling Hellhound

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
SilverFoxThief
Fuuinashi
SilverFoxThief
Well, I may not be able to get the grants anymore...but at least I can spread the links around and spend time with some fascinating people. wink

7218 gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold

Attack the snow!!!

classified_fu

Wait what? emotion_eyebrow

Wha? surprised What are you confused about, Pear?

R-R--Riot?! classified_fu cat_question

Hardcore Bookworm

10,775 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cool Cat 500
2583 cat_ninja

Jatiprz's Princess

12,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
SilverFoxThief
twister111
SilverFoxThief
twister111
SilverFoxThief
twister111
What??? confused So what that was just a break in the event before or something? What's going on?

cool

I think fafnir broke for a bit, but we'll soon see if it's fixed! 3nodding

The event was originally planned to last until the 6th of January.
LOL We broke the dragon!

Yeah I saw that image after somebody found it on the FB. Maybe it'll just be resurrected until then???

Well at least it appropriate for the event. Resurrected Fafnir, resurrected event.

cool

lol

I'm wondering about that too. Will they go up until the promised date...or expand a few days? surprised
Would be interesting if they expand a few days because of the outage.

cool

What do you want to bet they tell no one about the extra days? Just like I doubt they'll release an announcement about the event being up and running again. rolleyes
Yeah, probably.... Then another sudden cut off from the event.

cool

Corporeal Beast's Husband

Familiar Phantom

14,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold gaia_crown
SilverFoxThief
Fuuinashi
SilverFoxThief
Well, I may not be able to get the grants anymore...but at least I can spread the links around and spend time with some fascinating people. wink

7218 gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold

Attack the snow!!!

classified_fu

Wait what? emotion_eyebrow

Wha? surprised What are you confused about, Pear?
(A low rumble echoes across the land. You see a hint of smoke crawl from the depths of Fafnir's strong jaws.)[akey]vBrdn1VzoJ1oKDcrHLtS8HD[/akey]
shiroimomo

Ya, that's what I meant ^^ It was the same with other events before, so it's starting to get a tad ... annoying.
User Image

I'm trying to remember that last event I took part in....it was before the gold granting Cash shop things....when 1 mil meant something, zOMG was still popular, and the events were thought out....at least a bit more then this.
User Image
TOKEMON
TOKEMON
mythradreams
SilverFoxThief
twister111
SilverFoxThief
SilverFoxThief

Well darn!

Well for those who can get it, here's flake 2! 3nodding

Yay! It's working!!!

Aaaaw!!! I just jynxed myself! I got the max grant error for the first time!!! crying
Aw, sucks. Well thank you for the flake links anyway.

cool

Yeah...Well, I'm glad it's up for the people who didn't even get enough for 1 adolescent fafnir. I at least got that far.

You're welcome! heart
Silver, I think I am going to need you, Pear, and Rose to help explain these charms thingys in the other thread when this is over. That's if you all don't mind. I feel like a newbie.
I'm a mule.
I am rose rofl
You're not even throwing the snowballs right. Here, I'll do it: *thwack* AH, RUN! NO, NOT TOWARDS H&R WESLEY!
TOKEMON
gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold
(Fafnir lets out a humble bellow that rattles your very bones. Smugly, he looks at you once more. He coughs, perhaps with mirth, as he readies a second outcry. His chest swells with a deep breath and he lets out a mighty ROAAAAAAARRRRR!!)[akey]vBrdn1VzoJ1oKDcrHLtS8HD[/akey]

MyMurphy's Partner

Scholarly Lunatic

31,050 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Lilyalyas
SilverFoxThief
3188 gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold

Attack the snow!!!

2557 Yes indeedy.

Snuggly Fox