• Bunny Spotter 50
  • Object of Affection 150
ChocolateBeatsLove
13ChocolateCandycanes
ChocolateBeatsLove
13ChocolateCandycanes
ChocolateBeatsLove
13ChocolateCandycanes
that new no actual trouble item looks great, but i'm low on charms right now...

You're not the only one with that problem...so many items, so few charms... sweatdrop

i also really like the winter wonderlands...i'm just a few snowflake charms from getting one, so i may just get that instead (after acquiring a few more charms...)

Oh really? Congratulations~ 4laugh

thanks smile
are you close to getting any of the items you want?

Just a few snowflakes away from the bundle 4laugh

congrats
are there any other items you're planning on crafting?

Festive Partygoer

15,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
13ChocolateCandycanes
ChocolateBeatsLove
13ChocolateCandycanes
ChocolateBeatsLove
13ChocolateCandycanes

i also really like the winter wonderlands...i'm just a few snowflake charms from getting one, so i may just get that instead (after acquiring a few more charms...)

thanks smile

congrats

I'm currently debating between Fafnir and the bundle, but the Winter Wonderlands are quite tempting, so I'm not 100% sure right now sweatdrop

Romantic Genius

5,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Object of Affection 150
ChocolateBeatsLove
13ChocolateCandycanes
ChocolateBeatsLove
13ChocolateCandycanes
ChocolateBeatsLove
13ChocolateCandycanes

thanks smile

congrats

I'm currently debating between Fafnir and the bundle, but the Winter Wonderlands are quite tempting, so I'm not 100% sure right now sweatdrop

oh, yeah that's definitely a difficult choice
i want the bundle for the lovely peppermint item, but i don't think i'll have enough charms for it after crafting even one of the winter wonderlands

Fudgecakey's Waifu

Dead Cat

22,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono

Yeah, I felt no need to scour out some charms from the daily chances, but now I kinda regret not doing that. They just always put out cute things when you don't expect it.

I just did the Daily Chance whenever I logged on, but I definitely don't have enough for all the items that I want...

Well, hopefully they'll keep these in GoFusion for at least a month. I don't want to spend money on charms. > <

Very true...they shouldn't expect people to be able to craft all of these items so quickly without using GC...

Right? And I can't devote myself to getting charms like other people. All that time getting over 100 snowflake charms sounds so boring. Plus, I've got to babysit. Yikes.

I just log on whenever and get a few charms each time...so I'm not making very good progress sweatdrop

Mhm. And I'm pretty low on gold right now. razz
13ChocolateCandycanes
ChocolateBeatsLove
13ChocolateCandycanes
ChocolateBeatsLove
13ChocolateCandycanes
ChocolateBeatsLove
13ChocolateCandycanes

thanks smile

congrats

i want the bundle for the lovely peppermint item, but i don't think i'll have enough charms for it after crafting even one of the winter wonderlands
Fafniiiiiiiir! Be my friend! I'll feed you cakes every day and I'll be the first girl in Barton to have a cute cafe AND a pet dragon! You're so cute, I can't take it!

Festive Partygoer

15,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
13ChocolateCandycanes
ChocolateBeatsLove
13ChocolateCandycanes
ChocolateBeatsLove
13ChocolateCandycanes

thanks smile

congrats

Yeah, that item is pretty much why I want the bundle in the first place heart
And that's true...maybe collect the snowflake charms and then hoard charms for other items?

Festive Partygoer

15,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
AngelDono
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono

Well, hopefully they'll keep these in GoFusion for at least a month. I don't want to spend money on charms. > <

Very true...they shouldn't expect people to be able to craft all of these items so quickly without using GC...

Right? And I can't devote myself to getting charms like other people. All that time getting over 100 snowflake charms sounds so boring. Plus, I've got to babysit. Yikes.

I just log on whenever and get a few charms each time...so I'm not making very good progress sweatdrop

That too...well, hopefully this event will last long enough that I can hoard enough charms to craft at least 2 items sweatdrop

Super Junior

Friggin
Ivory Wintery Wonderland
Holy s**t, why is it 40 snowflakes, I'm gonna cry

Fudgecakey's Waifu

Dead Cat

22,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono

That too...well, hopefully this event will last long enough that I can hoard enough charms to craft at least 2 items sweatdrop

Yup. Fingers crossed!

Festive Partygoer

15,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
AngelDono
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono

Yup. Fingers crossed!

Come on Fafnir...drop me some snowflakes~

Time-traveling Muse

11,875 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Campaign Manager 500

gaia_crown

All I really want is the Frosted set from Switch 'em. ;o;
Too bad I can't trade Snowflakes for those instead.

gaia_crown
AngelDono
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono

Yup. Fingers crossed!
(Fafnir has responded to your summons, but has deigned to light this thread aflame. Run, run for your lives!)
AngelDono
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono

Yup. Fingers crossed!
It's only a matter of time before we all have to resort to cannibalism. Not because of the snow, but because none of you can be bothered to cook a decent meal!DISGUSTING.

Fudgecakey's Waifu

Dead Cat

22,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono

Yup. Fingers crossed!

I'm glad that we get two this time. And we don't have to attack beforehand.
AngelDono
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono

Yup. Fingers crossed!

I'm glad that we get two this time. And we don't have to attack beforehand.
What's that in your hand, eh? A lump of snow? I'd suppose you'd have me believe it's a snow cone and that's just "Original Flavor."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff