Vicious Brawler

19,975 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Veravore
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Fafnir has returned rejuvenated, and very angry!

Defend Gaia with your lives, ATTACK!

User ImageUser Image

Veravore
Click either Fafnir, or the link above^ to play "Freeze" and attack Fafnir!
Please quote this post, not only for me, but for others, easier access to Freeze.

mahelchan's Wife

Romantic Cutie-Pie

25,525 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
icefox94
illumimi
icefox94
illumimi
icefox94
i have 14 diamond charms, but i only need 11 to finish the 2 fafnir sweaters i still need and i am depressingly low on heart and star charms. does anyone want to trade me an equal value of hearts and/or stars for the 3 extra diamonds i have?

I have a lot of heart charms I'm willing to trade, not sure what equal value would be thought lol

i'm up for any amount, but the minimum for me is equal value because i really need the charms. xd

the average buy price for heart charms on the marketplace is about 26,000,000 and the average for diamonds is around 400,000,000, so that would be around 16 for each, but i'm totally willing to haggle. biggrin

I can do 12 looking at the LMP
But I'll throw in a star as well per diamond

hm... did you want all 3 diamonds? someone else wants 2 of them in exchange for stars. i also have 3 wildcards if you wa to trade for them as well/instead, or i could ask the other person if they want wildcards instead.... the average price is 488 mil and the lowest buy now price is currently 519 mil

id take wildcards too but then you probadly want more stars um like 30 ?

Shameless Lunatic

Good morning! Good to see people can still earn and redeem snowflakes! biggrin

Vermillion Phantom

13,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Elinoe
iDarkAssassinZ
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
iDarkAssassinZ
The Dragon is down
(Fafnir lulls about this thread. He hardly acknowledges your attacks, and occasionally makes a subtle shrugging motion. Is he pretending not to notice on purpose?! How rude!)
emotion_omnomnom i'll get you Fafnir!!! scream
I see that you prepared your gun to hunt him down! whee
sometimes you have to fight a dragon. . . with some fire power emotion_dowant

Noble Bard

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
yurleechan
icefox94
illumimi
icefox94
illumimi
icefox94
i have 14 diamond charms, but i only need 11 to finish the 2 fafnir sweaters i still need and i am depressingly low on heart and star charms. does anyone want to trade me an equal value of hearts and/or stars for the 3 extra diamonds i have?

I have a lot of heart charms I'm willing to trade, not sure what equal value would be thought lol

i'm up for any amount, but the minimum for me is equal value because i really need the charms. xd

the average buy price for heart charms on the marketplace is about 26,000,000 and the average for diamonds is around 400,000,000, so that would be around 16 for each, but i'm totally willing to haggle. biggrin

hm... did you want all 3 diamonds? someone else wants 2 of them in exchange for stars. i also have 3 wildcards if you wa to trade for them as well/instead, or i could ask the other person if they want wildcards instead.... the average price is 488 mil and the lowest buy now price is currently 519 mil

well, um, yeah. redface i still need 150 hearts and 75 charms to finish the last two sweaters, so i need all the hearts and stars i can get a hold of. sweatdrop sorry.

yeah, if you're willing to take some wildcards, that would be cool. then i can trade illumimi what she needs. ^^

Beeping Bear

icefox94
illumimi
icefox94
illumimi
icefox94

If she wants two, I can just take the other one. Your choice c;
*sorrryyyy about my slow internet >.<*

Beeping Bear

CookiesWolf
illumimi
CookiesWolf
illumimi
CookiesWolf

Aww, that's a shame :c
I did read a few good ones c: And ended up looking up one or two biographies yum_puddi

I mean I remember reading one good one, just not sure whose it was

Haha, that's quite a problem yum_puddi

So I was woken up, because while sleeping, a heavy book hit me in the face lol
A bump is forming ;-;

Scary! gonk So, books can hurt, afterall!
Never happened to me *scared* How did that happen? o.o

No idea, but since I sleep on a bunk bed with a shelf in between the two beds, I might have shaken it while turning in my sleep? All I know is that is hurts...

Dedicated Player

17,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
Phoenix Goliathane
Veravore
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Fafnir has returned rejuvenated, and very angry!

Defend Gaia with your lives, ATTACK!

User ImageUser Image

Veravore
Click either Fafnir, or the link above^ to play "Freeze" and attack Fafnir!
Please quote this post, not only for me, but for others, easier access to Freeze.

illumimi
icefox94
illumimi
icefox94
illumimi
icefox94

My toes are nearly frostbitten! I really should have listened to Agatha when she told me to get some new winter boots.

mahelchan's Wife

Romantic Cutie-Pie

25,525 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
icefox94
yurleechan
icefox94
illumimi
icefox94

well, um, yeah. redface i still need 150 hearts and 75 charms to finish the last two sweaters, so i need all the hearts and stars i can get a hold of. sweatdrop sorry.

yeah, if you're willing to take some wildcards, that would be cool. then i can trade illumimi what she needs. ^^

oky then 30 stars against 2 wildcards

Beeping Bear

Due to post christmas excitement, I bought extra charm bundles
First 10 people who quote will get a bundle, (since it's early if less people do maybe you'll get 2!)

I'm out guys sorry ;c

mahelchan's Wife

Romantic Cutie-Pie

25,525 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
illumimi
First 10 people who quote will get a bundle, (since it's early if less people do maybe you'll get 2!)

yay charms heart

Noble Bard

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
illumimi
icefox94
illumimi
icefox94
illumimi
icefox94

oh, don't worry about it. i had dial up for years, so i know the pain of having slow internet.

yurleechan said she'd take wildcards too, so let me hear what she needs and i'll let you know, okay? i think she really only needs 2 though, so you should be fine with the 3 diamonds if that's what you wanted. ^^

and yes, the 12 hearts and 1 star for each diamond sounds lovely ^^

Vicious Hunter

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
illumimi

>.>

Shameless Lunatic

illumimi

Well that is very generous of you! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces