Welcome to Gaia! ::

AgentBlackSwan

may I ask what item you have that has that black fox (?) around your avi?

Sometimes I wonder if Edmund had this many troubles when he was running H&R Wesley. I mean, I feel like he probably had a few rough patches, but never, oh, all of Gaia collectively freezing over at once and trapping us all in eternal winter.

Dedicated Player

17,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
[akey]wiguumaKB2ZmeAbpLpGVbzY[/akey]

Lupine Cookie

48,750 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • The Committee Staff 25
AgentBlackSwan

Sure, it's called silver fox 3nodding
(not displaying my equipped stuff in case someone would have the bad idea of trying to copy my avatar, sorry for that sweatdrop )

Shy Muse

12,850 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Restorative Spirit 250
ll the morningstar ll
the tea ninja
ll the morningstar ll
Oklahomo
ll the morningstar ll

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Huh, I don't know how to feel about this. Merry Christmas to you then... I suppose.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm mostly in this for the presents. Apparently no one realizes I'm Satan yet. It's quite hilarious.

User ImageUser Image

I love your sig.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Why thank you heart

And dare I say it, that man in your gif is rather devilishly handsome.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Oh, well said. rofl

User ImageUser Image

Dedicated Player

17,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
must be glitchy, its says I hit to many owlsand my pointer wasn't even on the screen, wow?

Benevolent Lunatic

Eloquent Shapeshifter

21,950 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Healer 50
Distorted_Lollipop
AgentBlackSwan
Distorted_Lollipop
StormFairy324
You have driven Fafnir back! It snarls and flies away, leaving behind a glittering Snowflake Charm! (expires 12-26 02:05:51)

there's one, I dunno how you guys have been making two links
me either x.x

the second link is obtainable by putting in the key code from the attack link into the grant code.
@.@ say what now??

if you look at the links, the reward link starts: http://www.gaiaonline.com/grant?key=winter2014&code=

followed by a specific code for the reward. by plugging in the code that comes after the "code=" in the attack link, you can get a second reward link.

basically substituting the original reward link's code for that of the attack link.

Partying Lunatic

10,150 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
AgentBlackSwan
Distorted_Lollipop
AgentBlackSwan
Distorted_Lollipop
StormFairy324
You have driven Fafnir back! It snarls and flies away, leaving behind a glittering Snowflake Charm! (expires 12-26 02:05:51)

there's one, I dunno how you guys have been making two links
me either x.x

the second link is obtainable by putting in the key code from the attack link into the grant code.
@.@ say what now??

if you look at the links, the reward link starts: http://www.gaiaonline.com/grant?key=winter2014&code=

followed by a specific code for the reward. by plugging in the code that comes after the "code=" in the attack link, you can get a second reward link.

basically substituting the original reward link's code for that of the attack link.

aah thank you so much ^.^

Dedicated Player

17,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
xXpurrfectwerecatXx
Stripped Stripes
Ronale
Stripped Stripes
why am I only getting 3 or5 points per fight against fafnir?

Because
a) you are fast and probably only see the actual damage you caused, not the cumulative damage from many players.
b) Fafnir the dragon has been hit by many snowballs and is near the end of its patience. When health is low, the damage dealt gets smaller.

ty for that info. 1) is there another link to fight fafnir? 2) does anyone ever get just owls, no snowflakes? 3) does anyone get an error getting the snowflake after fafnir is dead? Just some of the questions I have.
User Image
[ Death, Doom, Destruction, Chaos, Disaster ]
Nine million nine hundred ninety-nine thousand eight hundred fifty-three more tips needed until my goal of 100,000,000,000g is reached.

1) Yeah someone already posted it I think. 2) I have had that happen at least three times, also had only snowflakes and no owls, twice. 3) The links only last for 15 minutes, so you gotta be fairly fast to get them. =P Other than that I've had no problems with the snowflake grants.

I am right there with time still on the clock for the grant, and still can't get it. Just the error message? doesn't make any sense eek

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
Stripped Stripes
xXpurrfectwerecatXx
Stripped Stripes
Ronale
Stripped Stripes

Because
a) you are fast and probably only see the actual damage you caused, not the cumulative damage from many players.
b) Fafnir the dragon has been hit by many snowballs and is near the end of its patience. When health is low, the damage dealt gets smaller.

ty for that info. 1) is there another link to fight fafnir? 2) does anyone ever get just owls, no snowflakes? 3) does anyone get an error getting the snowflake after fafnir is dead? Just some of the questions I have.
User Image
Nine million nine hundred ninety-nine thousand eight hundred fifty-three more tips needed until my goal of 100,000,000,000g is reached.

1) Yeah someone already posted it I think. 2) I have had that happen at least three times, also had only snowflakes and no owls, twice. 3) The links only last for 15 minutes, so you gotta be fairly fast to get them. =P Other than that I've had no problems with the snowflake grants.

I am right there with time still on the clock for the grant, and still can't get it. Just the error message? doesn't make any sense eek
User Image

Did you try to get it and maybe crash, close the window early, or something similar, and then try to get it again assuming that you had not gotten it? Cause that's te only other possibility I know of is that you already grabbed it form the link in question, or went to an old link. =P
I'd check around and see if anyone else reported a bug like that, and try again next time he dies, and if it happens again report the issue yourself.

Also try looking in the recent posts for links posted by someone else, because maybe the links you are trying were posted incorrectly somehow? idk

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Anyway tis late, I am going bed.
Night folk.

Eloquent Shapeshifter

21,950 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Healer 50
CookiesWolf
AgentBlackSwan

Sure, it's called silver fox 3nodding
(not displaying my equipped stuff in case someone would have the bad idea of trying to copy my avatar, sorry for that sweatdrop )

*shrugs* fine by me. I was just interested in the fox, it's one of my favorite animals. smile
xXpurrfectwerecatXx
Stripped Stripes
xXpurrfectwerecatXx
Stripped Stripes
Ronale
Stripped Stripes

Because

User Image

User Image

Did you try to get it and maybe crash, close the window early, or something similar, and then try to get it again assuming that you had not gotten it? Cause that's te only other possibility I know of is that you already grabbed it form the link in question, or went to an old link. =P
I'd check around and see if anyone else reported a bug like that, and try again next time he dies, and if it happens again report the issue yourself.

Also try looking in the recent posts for links posted by someone else, because maybe the links you are trying were posted incorrectly somehow? idk
Putting rocks in your snowballs is not permitted, as it can cause serious damage to the rock. And to the person you are throwing it at.

Shameless Browser

Stripped Stripes

I think there is only on Freeze game link - but that one changes after Fafnir has been driven away. So you can use the same link (that some people quote) over and over again until Fafnir's health drops to 0.
Well, someone said they only got snowflakes. In my case, often the game doesn't even pop up, so I'll have to click the link twice. But mostly I do manage it properly on the second try.
Hm.. I imagine the error (if it's General Error) could be caused by two things: either the link is too old and 15 minutes have already expired, or you already tried that link. There's two snowflake link after every kill - one comes from Faffy's quote, the other is derived by smart peopple from the last freeze game link.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Well I'm off for the night! I still have a few hundred of each charm for those interested in buying last minute! PM me the quantity you're looking for and the price!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff