• Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Healer 50
lucky xerus
AgentBlackSwan

hmmm, ok
ty <3

you're welcome ^^

too bad we can't trade snowflakes.... that's what I'm lacking... and I missed the last 2 due to a bathroom break >X<

Kawaii Shoujo

14,025 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
AgentBlackSwan

you're welcome ^^

too bad we can't trade snowflakes.... that's what I'm lacking... and I missed the last 2 due to a bathroom break >X<
how many you lacking?

Destructive Daredevil

^^ I can trade a Classy sweater for any of the following: Wishful, Presidential, Cozy, or Snowy.

RAWR
Darkerdemons
^^ I can trade a Classy sweater for any of the following: Wishful, Presidential, Cozy, or Snowy.

RAWR

Fafnir is pretty cool. Do you think he'd pose for a clothing line?

Eloquent Shapeshifter

21,950 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Healer 50
lucky xerus
AgentBlackSwan

you're welcome ^^

how many you lacking?

um, well my goal is 40, I need.... *looks real quick* 39 o.o;
AgentBlackSwan
lucky xerus
AgentBlackSwan

you're welcome ^^

how many you lacking?

um, well my goal is 40, I need.... *looks real quick* 39 o.o;
(Fafnir stomps just once, and the ground quivers in response.)[akey]05FHmEWuOcMK0aRZRG3HQNfnB[/akey]

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Teagen Sirrus
Purplesnoopy
OK What?
stuff that is not always legal
Ah i prefer being high on life.

Adorable Duck

hikaruandlantis
x_Princess Hikaru_x
hikaruandlantis
x_Princess Hikaru_x
hikaruandlantis
Time to collect the gold and materials needed to alchemize snowflake charms and then make them in gofusion. I think in some ways that will take less time. Provided that people have a cushy amount of gold already.

True! The gold rate is crazy I tried to explain economics to my friend about it but they just didn't understand economics talk xD

XD For the most part, I don't either, so your friend is not alone.

I remember at least the basics of it but if I was tested on it I probably wouldn't be able to haha!

I will be taking an economics class come spring, so I'll probably understand what's going on then. Even though I should at least understand the basics since I've taken an business and finance course and they do talk about the bare bones of economics, but I don't. Aren't I terrible? XD

I had to take it in high school so I'm just going off of what I learned there which just covered micro and macro. I should at least get into business though cuz the world is running on it more Dx I believe in you! > biggrin hit them books

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
[ Death, Doom, Destruction, Chaos, Disaster ]
Nine million nine hundred ninety-nine thousand eight hundred fifty-three more tips needed until my goal of 100,000,000,000g is reached.

******** me, I got into a match right as he died so I missed teh flakes. ; x; This is why I shouldn't League and Gaia at the same time.

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Nine million nine hundred ninety-nine thousand eight hundred fifty-three more tips needed until my goal of 100,000,000,000g is reached.

Though I guess it doesn't much matter since I don't have the diamonds for it anyway. Blah./
xXpurrfectwerecatXx
User Image

******** me, I got into a match right as he died so I missed teh flakes. ; x; This is why I shouldn't League and Gaia at the same time.
I always thought of myself as being pretty rugged, but it's just so cold out here! Ooh, what a chill!

Lonely Lovergirl

15,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
  • Object of Affection 150
xXpurrfectwerecatXx
User Image

Story of my freakin life, yo. Story of my life. emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces