Welcome to Gaia! ::

Destructive Daredevil

Calacie
Darkerdemons

My guild was doing a Nutcracker-themed Christmas party. whee

You did an awesome job. And i want to pet that tiny tail redface It's too cute!

Awwww! Thank you~ redface

You can pet the tail you want~
Darkerdemons
Darkerdemons
(Fafnir lulls about this thread. He hardly acknowledges your attacks, and occasionally makes a subtle shrugging motion. Is he pretending not to notice on purpose?! How rude!)

Celestial Bunny

27,950 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Bookworm 100
five hundred-ish. i dunno, my memory is worse than the proverbial goldfish.
gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star

Nimble Shapeshifter

20,300 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
491 for the dragon thingy emotion_yatta
Calacie
cutiesign
Calacie
cutiesign

-hug back- Yeaps I have a great festival but unfortunately after the festival I was down with a cold and now sore throat. :C But I will recover soon after having plenty of honey lemon~! heart wink

Ah, yes lemon and honey is so good for that smile I hope it doesn't take long for you to feel better. Are you making the frozen Fafnir item?

Nope, i pretty much given up on Frozen Fafnir. Too much sweaters and too much charms. :C
Right now im gunning for mayb..another snowman bundle..(but not enough stars and diamond xD it pales in comparision like 1 to 50 ) And maybe get second copy of winter wonderland and more artic atmosphere, there is some background item i really want to get! but first. need get more snowflakes!

What charms do you need hon? Snowflakes are soulbound but I can definitely help you out with the others.
Do you ever feel like your shop is always on the brink of destruction? Or is that just me.

Wicked Bibliophile

23,615 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Darkerdemons
Calacie
Darkerdemons

It sound so very wrong but ..... yep I wanna pets it!
*pets the tiny tail*

Hallowed Pumpkin

Lady Star

20,950 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Calacie
cutiesign
Calacie
cutiesign

-hug back- Yeaps I have a great festival but unfortunately after the festival I was down with a cold and now sore throat. :C But I will recover soon after having plenty of honey lemon~! heart wink

Ah, yes lemon and honey is so good for that smile I hope it doesn't take long for you to feel better. Are you making the frozen Fafnir item?

Nope, i pretty much given up on Frozen Fafnir. Too much sweaters and too much charms. :C
Right now im gunning for mayb..another snowman bundle..(but not enough stars and diamond xD it pales in comparision like 1 to 50 ) And maybe get second copy of winter wonderland and more artic atmosphere, there is some background item i really want to get! but first. need get more snowflakes!

What charms do you need hon? Snowflakes are soulbound but I can definitely help you out with the others.

Aw sweetie, thanks for your kind thought. smile If im seriously aiming for snowman bundle, i need around 46 star charms. But on other hand, if i cant reach that quota, then around 11 stars charm and 11 diamonds should be enough for winter wonderland. smile

Sparkly Sweetheart

28,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
sometimesfairytale
Your Hottest Hero

good, you look girly, l bet she would like those items, l dont know much about girl items and stuff...thanks hon, merry x-mas

Merry Christmas to you too!
I'm glad I could help! I hope she likes what you get her. biggrin
Forewarning, I did get one masculine item in the bundle called Robust Hoarfrost
It's a black item that has hair, face, leg pose, arm pose with scythe, and a shirt.

AWESOME, that means l will get a gift back lol, l'm wearing the item i gifted her, the maid for you stuff, she got Prince Kodona, so she gifted it back to me lol *crosses fingers*
Valansi
fluffy little kitten

there are some really nice items. i was surprised at first, considering i don't usually care for most of the things they put in gofusion, or it ends up being more cost-effective to just buy them on mp rather than making them. but there's a lot of good items this time.

User ImageUser Image

~I am the same. This is the most I've ever used GoFusion since it was put on the site. xD~
Knock Knock! Who's there, you ask? YOUR COOKING. IT'S A JOKE.

Dangerous Hunter

21,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Friendly Bunny

11,500 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Hallowed Pumpkin

Calacie
Darkerdemons
Calacie
Darkerdemons

It sound so very wrong but ..... yep I wanna pets it!
*pets the tiny tail*

I want pets too emotion_kirakira

Inquisitive Lunatic

17,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Fusion Expert 300

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash