• Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pet Lover 100
In Plagiarius
Tears flow from my eyes....

>u<

Because of you...
I ♥ you.
Do you feel the same for me?
Call me Rudolph, babe. You're sleighing me. For real, though: I think I torqued my lats on the way over. I'm in need of some medical attention.
GalateasFire
x_Princess Hikaru_x
GalateasFire
Anyone know how to get the Cousin Sweater? I didn't see it in GoFusion?

you can get it in tier 2
Yeah, I am not spending actual money on it...Thank you for letting me know though. smile heart
(Fafnir lulls about this thread. He hardly acknowledges your attacks, and occasionally makes a subtle shrugging motion. Is he pretending not to notice on purpose?! How rude!)

Ghostly Trainer

How many snowflakes has everyone collected?

Darkshimmer's Husbando

Devoted Gaian

38,700 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Partygoer 500
GalateasFire
Valansi
GalateasFire

Ugh...really Gaia!?!? Last stinkin sweater is only available if you spend GC. xp

User ImageUser Image

~Or buy it from the MP, too.~

This will probably be what I do...though right now the price is crazy since people figured out that unlike all the other sweater's Gaia isn't going to release this one through GoFusion. rolleyes
(Fafnir is...sleeping? Oh, that's actually pretty cute. I mean, in a terrifying sort of way!)

High-functioning Flashback

17,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Berry Daifuku
LadyTimePiece
Berry Daifuku
LadyTimePiece
Berry Daifuku
So lucky! I didn't even get the achievemment (and I logged every day!) xd
I heard that they were working on fixing that. I got it gifted my an anon. I missed the first day of logging in but was present all of the others. o.o
lol, that happens, still, in the spirit of Xmas, I am very glad that you got it! 3nodding
Right? I hope someone gives you one.
Thank you! I'm hoping that the devs fix the issue, so that everyone gets it whee
Yeah. I hope that everyone gets it too!

Space Kitten

Valansi
Prince_Yuki_Soma
^^ its my favorite dragon pokemon ^^

User ImageUser Image

~Mine, too.~
Fafnir appears suddenly: Dragons are always ready to accept shiny offerings from their potential snacks)[akey]UDUTrGD2CKxOpR95NFRZ3Rso[/akey]

Galactic Designer

GalateasFire

This will probably be what I do...though right now the price is crazy since people figured out that unlike all the other sweater's Gaia isn't going to release this one through GoFusion. rolleyes

User ImageUser Image

~Maybe it'll pop in there tomorrow, when this day's tier is up and they can't make money off people trying to buy it anymore.~

Inquisitive Lunatic

17,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
xp heart I don't really know why I'm still getting snowflake charms. I've already gotten what I wanted. XD xp

chiipan's Husbando

Hot Superstar

52,350 Points
  • Snow Ninja 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
Dante Alexander 1
Aki Mui
Dante Alexander 1
Aki Mui
Dante Alexander 1

Thanks! Ooh, how about we went co-op and battled someone else? Maybe we fought Fafnir?

Mhm c: Cha~ Like after fighting Fafnir something something time xD Battle/Dragon buddies and what's next now lol o-o;

Hmmm... What else can we do? *thinks*

The possibilities is endless but we just have to figure the right thing to do hehe OuO -flails arms- Oh before I forget... ;o

Hm?

You prob already figure it out x'D the friend request eheh ^^;
LadyTimePiece
Berry Daifuku
LadyTimePiece
Berry Daifuku
LadyTimePiece
Berry Daifuku
So lucky! I didn't even get the achievemment (and I logged every day!) xd
I heard that they were working on fixing that. I got it gifted my an anon. I missed the first day of logging in but was present all of the others. o.o
lol, that happens, still, in the spirit of Xmas, I am very glad that you got it! 3nodding
Right? I hope someone gives you one.
Thank you! I'm hoping that the devs fix the issue, so that everyone gets it whee
Yeah. I hope that everyone gets it too!
(Fafnir lulls about this thread. He hardly acknowledges your attacks, and occasionally makes a subtle shrugging motion. Is he pretending not to notice on purpose?! How rude!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff