Welcome to Gaia! ::

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
AbusivePanda
anyone know the achievements n reqirements for them?

There is one for doing Caroling.
Getting to level 10 of Switchem, but as far as I know it's still glitched and you can get it for just simply playing as far as you can get.
There will be one for getting all 12 days of the daily presents.
And I've heard there is one for collecting snowflakes, but no one has gotten it, so the number is either super high or it's glitched.

Dedicated Friend

Yomihime-Chan
KikkiNight
K i m z y
KikkiNight
K i m z y
Oh my goodness! Ian is in the thread. emotion_kirakira

I think I have seen most of the NPC in this thread. cat_3nodding

Ian though. emotion_dowant

Haha true~ He's awesome~ Now we just need to see Rufus~ cat_whee

Rufus! <3

Come to me kitty, I have treats!

ooo~ treats~ cat_3nodding

Familiar Lunatic

Beastly Bookworm

I have 17 heart charms I can trade for star charms! Please let me know if you have any to offer.

Genius

288 exclaim

thank you anon for the gift! heart

Pandakii's Fangirl

Lazy Witch

Melodious Unicorn

40,400 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign
Astarte-dono
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign
Astarte-dono
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign
KageKyoko
i think the last time i posted here i got attacked by anon <3
just wanna say thank you here too :3

Yea anons don't like me for some reason. lmao How are you today?

There is no shame in not wanting to be
as strong as others want you to be.

I haven't been anoned yet either, so don't feel too bad...

No but from the looks of it the Gaian Gods love you. Is that 2 Fafnirs I spy? lol I can't even get 1 crying It's ok though I can do this. Just have to have faith is all.

Actually...it's Fafnir, SDPlus Fafnir, and the Adolescent Fafnir.... sweatdrop
You'll get there!
I'm just seeing that white Fafnir and crying, because that's so much stuff. crying

=Hey at least you have Fafnir stuffs. crying I can't even get my hands on one Fafnir item. Sorry

I'd help if I could.....
GrimGrimly
gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold
(Fafnir eyes Carl appreciatively. At first he seems hungry, but it's clear that the starry-eyed dragon simply respects such a commanding presence.)

PoisonedPixel's Husband

Snuggly Husband

20,550 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
265 gaia_star

Timid Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-skips about tipping-

Noble Bard

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
AnimeKinIsMe
icefox94
AnimeKinIsMe
icefox94
AnimeKinIsMe

Haha agreed about the painter items, seems weird. sweatdrop
I'm one diamond off from the wonderland item and some snowflakes so I decided to get it. Then I'm going to get that green elf item and the backgrounds and be done with it. I am super impressed yu are going for the frozen fafnir. That is wayyy to much for me lol smile Good luck though!! heart

nice. i got the ivory winter wonderland yesterday (before i decided to try for the bundle and frozen fafnir), and after the bundle i may get the holiday one, since you mostly need snowflake charms for it and the sweaters don't require any snowflake charms.

i figured it would be cheaper in the long run to get what sweaters i can before they disappear from gofusion and then get what i missed on the marketplace, then trying to buy an alchemized frozen fafnir later

That's probably true about the sweaters, you know the frozen fafnir will be impossible to buy on the marketplace xp I think you've managed to get a lot more than me so far, good job!! Are you going to open your bundle? I have mine, but I'm not sure whether to open it or just sell it since I'm not a fan of the lucy item?

i'm opening mine, because it had a chance of having an emerald millenium in it (green chibi moon wut). there's also some cute items you could get from it that have a similar feel to them as the winter wonderlands. i'll sell anything that i don't want (like that awkward flexing snowman astra. emotion_facepalm )

*goes to check that item out* Ooo that emerald item has cool legs. That snowman item eek , no thanks. I might open it because hey its Christmas lol, I'll prob wait and do it then as a gift to myself. smile I'll prob sell the lucy item though or gift to my sis. heart

there a thread somewhere that lists all of the possible items you can win from the bundle, but i can't find it anymore. emerald millenium was the one that interested me.

in other news, LEX DROPPED THE BALL BIG TIME! i wanna buy more gofusion bundles! crying

Gracious Seeker

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • PvP 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Pensive Player
Owls, kindly please stop killing yourself on my sword. Thank you.

Also, hi everyone. I'm kinda new to Gaia. redface

Hello welcome to the world! smile Sorry about it being frozen at the moment.
Ants In Your Underpants
Yomihime-Chan
Ants In Your Underpants
Duchess-of-Pink
User Image Anyone else have a problem with suicidal owls jumping in front of snowflakes at the very last second?

actually yes. I do lol, past 7 times the last snow flake i get then they all rush to try and die by my sword at the last second.

I agree with your sig.

Hehhehe

Moar destiel supporters? biggrin You shall be added to my collection
Call me Rudolph, babe. You're sleighing me. For real, though: I think I torqued my lats on the way over. I'm in need of some medical attention.
CrimsonDice
Gene Wilder
CrimsonDice
Flux
CrimsonDice
Yes. lol I think my favorite one will always be Johnny Gambino's. Just his face on it. I really hate Gaia killed him off.
Yet the VH twins came back as vampires. xp

I loved seeing them get squashed by the Gambino tower.

Right!? gonk Gaia, please bring Gambino back in some weird way! He should just show up laughing one day saying "You think you could really kill me? I'm Johnny K. Gambino!" rofl

Now I'm getting all nostalgic and sad.

REMEMBER WHEN SAVING UP FOR 1 MILLION WAS A BIG ORDEAL ;____;

Right? Oh man... I was so happen I got my first 500k! I felt so rich then. emotion_facepalm

I remember when the really rich folks had corsages and those Gaia shirts. rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff