Welcome to Gaia! ::

glengrin
User Image gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold 66

Collector Cutie-Pie

Thanks!
I've definately got that mingame link thing working, but how are you finding the other link code? Is it just from looking for fafnir? His post history isn't visible sadly D:

Hardened Humorist

I don't know how you're finding them, but thank you so much for continuing to do so!! happy holidays!~

Mythical Demigod

FINALLY GOT 'EM!!! Baby Fafnirrrrr <3

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I am done! emotion_awesome VICTORY FOR SPOONS! gaia_spoons (Fafnir is watching carefully. Mind your words-- he looks ready to pounce.)[akey]ZtkkAZnGsqzOYg5gLvZ75[/akey]

Stylish Citizen

52,650 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000

Loyal Sex Symbol

14,400 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
PoisonedPixel
Slayer
(Fafnir�s deep growl vibrates across the area. Run!) [akey]ZtkkAZnGsqzOYg5gLvZ75[/akey]

Thanks!
I've definately got that mingame link thing working, but how are you finding the other link code? Is it just from looking for fafnir? His post history isn't visible sadly D:(Fafnir attacks! Run! Get out of here! This thread is aflame! What did you SAY?!)[akey]ZtkkAZnGsqzOYg5gLvZ75[/akey]

Alien Friend

10,100 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
wow I come back and it is gone already

Spoopy Baby

Drigi
you are a saint , thank you! heart
You're welcome! Glad to help!

Shameless Bloodsucker

gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond

User Image gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold Woo hooo! Up to 35 flakes.(Fafnir looks directly at you, almost longingly. Flattery will get you everywhere, including his stomach.)[akey]ZtkkAZnGsqzOYg5gLvZ75[/akey]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff