Welcome to Gaia! ::

ninja ♫ Come on, Fafnir. Let's play again!

Shy Witch

VKiera
"Though the brightness of the sun has drifted far away...

Man I seem to be having such bad luck, even if I find a post by Fafnir he just made, it wont let me play the mini game, if I click the link it just reloads the page I'm on in the forum, boo

Tomorrow holds the sunlight of a brand new day for me..."
If it does that, click it again. I know, it threw me off for a while.

Demure Vermin

46,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Romantic Lover

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
VKiera

Man I seem to be having such bad luck, even if I find a post by Fafnir he just made, it wont let me play the mini game, if I click the link it just reloads the page I'm on in the forum, boo

Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

The forums are kinda weird when switching between pages on the same thread. Try refreshing before clicking the link, that works for me.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

Witty Nymph

VKiera

No worries, just click on the direct attack links that people are posting, it opens the game in a new tab, not in a little window. 3nodding

I'm pretty sure the link on the front page works fine if you want to use that. ^-^

Ladykiller

Resilient Spirit

16...almost there

Manly Wyvern

19,525 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
VKiera

If you click the link a second time, after the page reloads, the mini game loads. At least it does for me.

Healing Hunter

26,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
v-Vox
Yu-huh! scream

NU-UH! scream * Pauses screeching, switching carols in shops, continues screeching* scream
Sacred Wind
Aze Combat
Sacred Wind
--- ---"If I had a heart, I would love you..."
--- --- ---♫ ♪ ♥ ♪♫ ♪ ♥ ♪♫ ♪ ♥ ♪♫

--- --- ---♥ [[ Thank you. I try. =) Yours appears to be a warrior of some kind, so I return the compliment easily! ]] ♥

Well I did try my best to make a knight, turned to be a blue one, but I am happy with the results
(Fafnir attacks! Run! Get out of here! This thread is aflame! What did you SAY?!)[akey]Iy8GHaHE2QmxbO805Yl4[/akey]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff