CHARACTER ONE NAME Caleb
- PERSONALITY Arrogant and cocky, prone to boasting and sneering at other people in contempt.
- APPEARANCE Tall and well-muscled; shortish, light-brown hair; blue eyes; wears a tight, pale tunic and a leather jacket, belted pants, and various weaponry (knives, stakes, etc.), including his lucky stake, hanging around his neck on a leather band.
- QUICK BACKGROUND Demon-hunter in his early twenties
CHARACTER TWO NAME Sethan
- PERSONALITY Confident but not boastful, somewhat quiet and serious, but likes to teach vain humans a lesson.
- APPEARANCE Looks about 17, a pale, skinny teen (but actually much older than that); about 5' 10", shoulder length black hair, red-eyes, torn white shirt, black leather pants
- QUICK BACKGROUND Age-demon - he can wind a creature's biological clock back, making them physically younger
WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING TO GET OUT OF THIS Caleb hears rumors of a vampire plaguing a village, and marches into the tavern, boasting that he can take down any creature of darkness, so busy bragging that he heedlessly dismisses the tearful young lads skulking by the door, apparently playing dress-up in hunter's garb... Later that night, Caleb encounters Seth, ready to duel - the hunter laughs, claiming it will be no challenge to fight a kid, but Seth just smirks and asks him if he's old enough to be out so late. Irritated, Caleb begins to spar with the 'vampire'...however, as Caleb soon finds out, Seth is an age vampire! Seth taunts the frantic hunter as he starts cursing in his cracking voice and becomes entangled in his own clothing, unable to escape as the demon deftly reduces him to childhood. Caleb struggles futilely as Seth casually plucks him from his adult attire and teasing his little 'tantrum' as he shrinks to a babe-in-arms. Seth leaves Caleb squirming by the tavern and strides away chuckling as the cries of a frustrated infant greet the new dawn.
LENGTH 2000 words TIP 2K PRICE 8K
Herpfully Hopefully that's okay; feel free to PM any questions! ^_^