About to make some tea and curl up with my puppy while I attempt to draw some.
/is such a terribad artist it's laughable
It's really no biggie - about the word limit.
Like... Some people are like "It has to be this amount for such and such reason!" so when I get freedome to make it more, it makes me happy.
Makes me feel like I'm not trapped in some intense box.
CHARACTER ONE NAME Charleigh Rei Erickson
- PERSONALITY On the quiet side, constantly day dreaming. Some people would consider him ditsy, always catching on to jokes later in the day. Has an issue with speaking to others, not a stutter but kind of gets flustered. Unless, you can get him on a subject that he is interested in. He spends his time reading books, mostly poetry. Kind of keeps to himself, yet depends on others. He can be messy being that his mind drifts between thoughts and such.
- APPEARANCE Is twenty one years old, but doesn't look that old. Shaggy light brown hair, in between medium and short in length. Has bangs and kind of wears them to the side. Short, around 5'2", slender. He likes to wear baggy sweaters, mainly because he is constantly cold. A little on the femi side, but you can tell that he is a male. He has turquoise eyes, a splash of light gold surrounding the pupil. Under his right eye is a beauty mark and when he truly smiles, he has a dimple on his left cheek.
- QUICK BACKGROUND Comes from a broken home. After his parents constant arguing and abuse, at the age of ten decided to move in with his grandmother in her quint little cottage type house along river bank. He lived a pretty good life, his grandmother taking good care of him. A couple weeks after his eighteenth birthday, his grandmother passed away, due to natural causes. Being that he was of legal age, he was in trusted the cottage, it all being paid off. His drug addict mom basically to the house away from him, kicking the boy out. Almost gets mugged and killed, but a mysterious stranger intercepts saving his life.
- ANYTHING ELSE Has a secret stuffed animal/rabbit thing that he uses in times of comfort, though no one is suppose to know about it.
CHARACTER TWO NAME Augustus Clark McKnight
- PERSONALITY Knowledgeable and smart, he is outgoing and very well mannered. Talkative, but knows when to stop. On the neat side, maybe overly neat. Has a set schedule for everything, doesn't like messes or clutters. Has a soft spot for the weak.
- APPEARANCE Vampire, so on the pale side. Tall, about 6'0", muscular, skinny but not too skinny. Dark chestnut hair, the length runs to his shoulder blades, but he likes to keep it in a pony tail.Hazel eyes, they either turn honey when happy, or a dark brown when upset.
- QUICK BACKGROUND From the 1800's. Came from a very wealthy family. When he was twenty eight, he had a near death experience that is until a stranger saved him. That person ended up being a vampire, who being that he was so close to death turned him into one, "saving" his life. Now he wanders, in search for that perfect partner, the one with that perfect scent.
- ANYTHING ELSE Uh...
-continue character section if there is more-
WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING TO GET OUT OF THIS Their romantic encounter to their happily ever after. I want there to be some set backs, not just a meet, hook up, then love love coo coo. A build of trust, so on and so on. You know what I want bby.
LENGTH However long you want it too be, not majorly a** long but not short either. ^ ^ TIP 10,000 PRICE Uh, dinner. In real life land. XD +tip