Welcome to Gaia! ::

moonbird67
TT Snim
Ah.. earth quakes killed the internet for a lot of Washington state. >_<

But I'm here now.

ak nhskjn dfvlqhergk,?!@?@ ?@ burning_eyes
Earthquakes?! Are you all ok? Any damages?

LemurTail

Oh gosh. Are you/everyone you know ok? Any major property damage?

Oh I'm fine, I live in Washington on the east side, and we don't actually feel the quakes here if and when they happen. We aren't California. xd

They were small Quakes, ranging from half a Richter to 2.5(Maybe 6), and most people who were at the epicenter had no idea they had even happened.

It did knock the internet out and my friend and I were going to record a Minecraft Let's play that night. No such luck. We tried to watch a movie instead,m but my VCR ate the tape. sweatdrop

We were going to go out and have a fire in the fire pit, (Screw technology!) but it started to rain. stressed

Long story short, our sleep over was altered a number of times. Thank goodness she brought her laptop and The Road To Eldorado. That movie fixes any event! whee

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
TT Snim

Oh I'm fine, I live in Washington on the east side, and we don't actually feel the quakes here if and when they happen. We aren't California. xd

They were small Quakes, ranging from half a Richter to 2.5(Maybe 6), and most people who were at the epicenter had no idea they had even happened.

It did knock the internet out and my friend and I were going to record a Minecraft Let's play that night. No such luck. We tried to watch a movie instead,m but my VCR ate the tape. sweatdrop

We were going to go out and have a fire in the fire pit, (Screw technology!) but it started to rain. stressed

Long story short, our sleep over was altered a number of times. Thank goodness she brought her laptop and The Road To Eldorado. That movie fixes any event! whee

Haha, wow, bad luck and then good luck! Yay!
Glad you're ok.

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
lantob

When TT gets the fights posted, please have them judged within three days after she posts them. smile
moonbird67
lantob

When TT gets the fights posted, please have them judged within three days after she posts them. smile

I will do that first thing in the morning! Today has been a day.... sweatdrop
Oh wow I thought I was late judging them, I have been sick since saturday and couldn't do much of anything I'll judge when I get home tonight.
*Is up before the alarm thanks to glorious bird songs and a foot cramp unrelated to glorious bird song*

I'm going to get my self bathed and fed, then you guys are my #1 priority!

*Happily gimps off to do morning things!*

4,800 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hi .... is it too late to join?
KuroHime_07

not at all, we are looking for people to join for the next season! ^_^

4,800 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
TT Snim
KuroHime_07

not at all, we are looking for people to join for the next season! ^_^

Okay All I have to do is Draw up my Character haha Just Pm me when the next season starts Please
KuroHime_07

Okay All I have to do is Draw up my Character haha Just Pm me when the next season starts Please

All right, just be sure to submit your characters to us so we have you on file.

4,800 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
TT Snim
KuroHime_07

All right, just be sure to submit your characters to us so we have you on file.

Okay but can I submit May 2nd it's going to take me time to Draw
KuroHime_07

Okay but can I submit May 2nd it's going to take me time to Draw

That would be fine. 3nodding
LemurTail

Just finished your entry. Good stuff, I'm glad I lost to you.

On to Moons...
moonbird67

Read yours! Now on to the judging! xd

This is going to be hard!
Two points.. you girls are off by two points! HOW WILL THIS FALL!?!?! burning_eyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff