Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonbird67

Err... Sam isn't Hale's brother Moon. Hale had a sister than died in the explosion. Sam is the son of his adoptive mother.

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
LemurTail
Moonbird67

Err... Sam isn't Hale's brother Moon. Hale had a sister than died in the explosion. Sam is the son of his adoptive mother.

Still technically brother by alll but blood...in my mind at least.
moonbird67
LemurTail
Moonbird67

No, I mean you messed up. Sam wasn't with him when his parents were killed. That was his sister. Sam wasn't even born yet.

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hey all, just FYI:

The season should be wrapped up before this happens, but I am going to be MIA for most, if not all, the the month of May. It's going to be crazy busy on my end with graduation and everything.

I should b able to get online every Wednesday to clean out the Guild and what not, but it won't be an every day thing like it is now.

TT Snim

LemurTail

Lanob

leoinpharoh

And Leoinpharoh, I am unlocking your RP thread now. Have at it, dude!

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
LemurTail
moonbird67
LemurTail
Moonbird67

No, I mean you messed up. Sam wasn't with him when his parents were killed. That was his sister. Sam wasn't even born yet.

Oh...perhaps I was thinking too hard on what you told me abou the story before and got confused but...that's just is what happens when one has no time to give it their all. Besides, we both knew that you would slaughter me blaugh

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
TT Snim

Hey TT, for the future if we ever need you to judge another fight, could you try to leave comments/suggestions like Lemur and I do so the figher knows how to improve/what to improve on/what was confusing? I noticed, that when we do reel you in to judge, that comments aren't generally given. It doesn't need to be a lot, by any means, and we really do appreciate you filling in, but sometimes some words mean more than just a number, you know?

Thanks!
moonbird67
TT Snim

Hey TT, for the future if we ever need you to judge another fight, could you try to leave comments/suggestions like Lemur and I do so the figher knows how to improve/what to improve on/what was confusing? I noticed, that when we do reel you in to judge, that comments aren't generally given. It doesn't need to be a lot, by any means, and we really do appreciate you filling in, but sometimes some words mean more than just a number, you know?

Thanks!
my judged versions due wheeennn

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
LemurTail

You messed up a bit too - Felicia, yes, she is random, but she by no means is stupid with the mentality of a two-year old, as you made her out to be in the first scene. She knows what is going on, she just chooses to hide behind her randomness and smile.

And before, I was trying to imply that the girl's knew why the Arena was created, but I made it a cliffhanger to reveal it to the audience later on - I guess that didn't translate as well as I had hoped.

Ha, Taerien would have little issue with what the Shadow asked. She is a b***h. She would kill if she felt like it - she wouldn't have been horrified by it if she had wanted to do it. She hadn't, as her crush on him suggested, wanted to kill Nick. She would have wanted Nova dead a soon as the girl started speaking

After you got passed the scene with the Shadow, things fell back into place. They were little things, but they stood out to me enough to point them out. And it's all good, because I know I failed at my fight - BS'ing it at 9 pm at night every night doesn't exactly work when you have to be in bed at ten. (Damn school and work and orchestra!)

Wait...the setting was for this season's trash and you included the bunny from last season? sweatdrop

*Slaps head* Please, you didn't just make Fel say "om-nom-nom?" I HATE that phrase...ugh.

Curious, but why wouldn't Fel be able to escape Hale's shields? I've been thinking about this for awhile and wasn't ableto figure it out.

Random, but when you wrote "H-hey, we're not a sandwich!" It brought me back to how you wrote Sakura. Felicia would have probably screamed something about a burrito...or perhaps it was the use of the "H-hey (Zakuro)" lol.

I laughed at the "FACE!" parts lol.
The end threw me...like a lot. You had Hale turn his back on everything he believed in to kill my characters? Uhh....ok?

And what?! Hale spoke at the end? CONFUSED!!!!!

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
lantob
moonbird67
TT Snim

Thanks!
my judged versions due wheeennn

By Wednesday night - 8 pm EST so I have time to set everything up for the final battle.
Hey...This account has enough gold to raise the prize to 175k and still have enough to be be able to support the Guild for next season and the clean-out. Thoughts?
moonbird67
TT Snim

Thanks!

OK, would you like me to comment on your fights now? (Not RIGHT now, but tomorrow some time?)

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
TT Snim
moonbird67
TT Snim

Thanks!

OK, would you like me to comment on your fights now? (Not RIGHT now, but tomorrow some time?)

For this fight, if you don't want to, you don't have to. But if we ever need you in the future, please keep this mind smile
moonbird67
LemurTail

Wait...the setting was for this season's trash and you included the bunny from last season? sweatdrop

That was the Second best part! blaugh

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
TT Snim
moonbird67
LemurTail

That was the Second best part! blaugh

But it still didn't make much sense when you said "From this season's fights." Especially since most of the people here, in a fight where Lemur would be facing someone who is new to the WBA, didn't know about the bunny. It was creative on her part, but not entirely...fair, for the lack of a better word.

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
interesting fights girls... cant wait till next season, ive been writing up a storm trying to get better ^.^ so it was fun with all of you, if I see you next season, watch out, and if this was and is going to be, your only season here, twas fun reading what you wrote and I would really like to see you around more. I'll be starting up the rp area here soon so watch for that and I hope you join because it will add alot more into your stories when you write... ummm... other than that, it's been fun guys and I hope season 4 comes soon so that we can get on it and do this all again!

So once again, thank you everyone, and if nothing else, remember this... Close the door. Write with no one looking over your shoulder. Don't try to figure out what other people want to hear from you; figure out what you have to say. It's the one and only thing you have to offer.

Thank You,

Leo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas