• Dressed Up 200
i'm confused can I still join???

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Mayelle
The Solarised Night

I hadn't thought of that! I'm not sure what would come before or after, but I'd have to think about it! =)

*yawns* I am awake now.
I like stories that can be expanded into series.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
KuroHime_07
i'm confused can I still join???

You can join the april Horror/ Morbid prompt. I am still judging last month's comp 3nodding

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Yutora
Sleep well (:

AND AND AND.
You are my goddess for telling me they are online <3
I know what I will be watching tonight xD

I haven't watched the second one because my housemate used all of the bandwidth but I watched the first

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
The Solarised Night
Yutora
Sleep well (:

AND AND AND.

I haven't watched the second one because my housemate used all of the bandwidth but I watched the first

I was actually sad when they killed off Eddard Stark.
There was something in me hoping that he would survive somehow.

The way the first season ended was so ******** lovely;
I couldn't wait to see what was next <3

I am about to watch the first episode c:

BTW you are glowing.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Yutora
The Solarised Night
Yutora
Sleep well (:

AND AND AND.

I actually screamed out loud "No! They can't do this!" When Ned died. I was so upset.
The first episode is more of a catch up episode. Not a lot happens but you can tell there will be a build up.

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yutora
The Solarised Night
Yutora
Sleep well (:

AND AND AND.

BTW you are glowing.

Is it bad that I wasn't? I sort of accepted his death if it meant that Khal Drogo would live.
I was very annoyed with how he died, though; went out like a coward. I thought it was a nice come-uppance after what he did to that poor kid in the start of the season, though. ("Oh, you ran from monsters? Clearly we should cut off your head; this will endear me to the people watching." wink

There was a lot of stuff that bothered me, though. I'm extremely finnicky and hard to please, haha.

The ending, though, I agree was fantastic. Complete mind-blow. I don't know how I didn't expect it, but... yeah. Just the sight of those dragons was incredible.

The Solarised Night

I love your new avatar! It's very etheral and astral. Coincidentally, I was just watching 2001: A Space Odyssey last night!

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
The Solarised Night

I actually screamed out loud "No! They can't do this!" When Ned died. I was so upset.
The first episode is more of a catch up episode. Not a lot happens but you can tell there will be a build up.

Yes! Someone who understands! My mother said "Why hope? He was dead from the start."
He was one of my favorites; though Daenerys still has her spot as my absolute favorite.
And yeah, I am seeing that it is. When did the second season start? I wasn't expecting it till next month maybe o.o

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Rotsab M. Hyolf
The Solarised Night
t"]

I love your new avatar! It's very etheral and astral. Coincidentally, I was just watching 2001: A Space Odyssey last night!

Yeah, I'm actually completely nakkie xd The only clothes I am wearing is the cape and that doesn't cover anything. It was an awesome glitch when I applied cosmic skin from padmatis lotus with first frost skin.

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Rotsab M. Hyolf

Is it bad that I wasn't? I sort of accepted his death if it meant that Khal Drogo would live.
I was very annoyed with how he died, though; went out like a coward. I thought it was a nice come-uppance after what he did to that poor kid in the start of the season, though. ("Oh, you ran from monsters? Clearly we should cut off your head; this will endear me to the people watching." wink

There was a lot of stuff that bothered me, though. I'm extremely finnicky and hard to please, haha.

The ending, though, I agree was fantastic. Complete mind-blow. I don't know how I didn't expect it, but... yeah. Just the sight of those dragons was incredible.

I thought he would not go for what his daughter asked of him, so that kind of disappointed me a tad bit; since I had a feeling he would kill him anyway. Still... I was hoping he'd escape. And yes, oh god, when I saw the Dragons I must admit I got goosebumps, lol.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Yutora
The Solarised Night

Yes! Someone who understands! My mother said "Why hope? He was dead from the start."
He was one of my favorites; though Daenerys still has her spot as my absolute favorite.
And yeah, I am seeing that it is. When did the second season start? I wasn't expecting it till next month maybe o.o

A couple of weeks ago. It isn't released on television yet, at least not in my country.

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Solarised Night

Yeah, I'm actually completely nakkie xd The only clothes I am wearing is the cape and that doesn't cover anything. It was an awesome glitch when I applied cosmic skin from padmatis lotus with first frost skin.

Haha, it doesn't look it! Or it... does, but the discolouration elevates it from 'naughty' to 'artistic.'

I didn't know you could apply two skins at once, though!

Yutora
I thought he would not go for what his daughter asked of him, so that kind of disappointed me a tad bit; since I had a feeling he would kill him anyway. Still... I was hoping he'd escape. And yes, oh god, when I saw the Dragons I must admit I got goosebumps, lol.

Yeah. I feel like he must have known he was doomed, so for him to cave in at the last moment was really jarring. He could have died a hero, and instead he shamed his name and, even if he had lived, his entire family. It was a selfish choice to make. I had thought it would come down to either he surviving or Drogo, so I went with Drogo. I was not pleased when neither one made it, haha.

(Though, actually, I was pissed at Danni for that. If that little boy was able to be comatose for months and pull through, whose to say the stronger adult man wouldn't be able to? )

I was cheering for the dragons, no lie. xD I hope she smites them all, if I'm being completely honest. Definitely the girl I'm rooting for. (Along with Jaime Lannister, because he's too fabulous not to love. )

In terms of when it aired; It started near the start of the month for Canada? Are you in the States, Yutora? I tend to think it would start around the same time. (Although, the US tends to get things a few days earlier than Canada.)

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
The Solarised Night

A couple of weeks ago. It isn't released on television yet, at least not in my country.

Neither has it been released in mine.
I just looked and it says it will be on May 24th in my country.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Rotsab M. Hyolf
The Solarised Night

Haha, it doesn't look it! Or it... does, but the discolouration elevates it from 'naughty' to 'artistic.'

I didn't know you could apply two skins at once, though!

You can't, that's why I said it was a glitch. To be fair, first frost is only a partial skin. It is more like an accessory that colours certain areas white. I still don't think you are meant to wear both.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff