Welcome to Gaia! ::

user name angelhanten

my heart will go on for what i do will never come to a end because its amazing and brilliant and is who i am,
i dont drive i dont call and i dont ever fall, my world is unknow and wondrous with colors of blue and red and its all because of my writin in the end. my favorite flowrer is a rose for the thorns are sharp and pointy and the colors are as beautiful as ever,
my passion simply is words i give out what i love to do and what i say all the time, i may be random but thats the way i am and im beautiful for being who i am..

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Alrighty then! The deadline 2.0 has finally passed. (I gave it two extra days to give a few PMers some time to work out technical crap.)

I couldn't be more pleased with the number of participants. You guys are amazing for making this contest happen, and once again, I have to say that I am so so SO happy to have inspired you guys. I cannot stress that enough. Judging will commence now, and I will PM all participants when results are posted.

As for the individual critiques, those will be PMed directly to each participant as well, but the winner's critiques will be posted here in the thread.

Thank you all for your patience and support in this contest! Good luck to everyone, and if you enjoyed this, stick around for round 2!

All the best,
Mairose
Don't mean to pry... Will this be judged soon?

Friendly Lunatic

Vatilla

Been thinking the same thing.

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
rafieraf1232
Vatilla

Hey guys. I will have the results posted in the next few days, and critiques will be PMed as soon as results are posted. I had a few entries that were over 20,000 words, and writing a critique for those that almost qualify as novels has taken me a while. Sorry for the delay! I honestly didn't expect judging/ critiquing to take this long.

Bear with me. >.<

Friendly Lunatic

Mairose
rafieraf1232
Vatilla

Hey guys. I will have the results posted in the next few days, and critiques will be PMed as soon as results are posted. I had a few entries that were over 20,000 words, and writing a critique for those that almost qualify as novels has taken me a while. Sorry for the delay! I honestly didn't expect judging/ critiquing to take this long.

Bear with me. >.<

Good luck with all the judging! 3nodding

Timid Seeker

6,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Mairose

Bear with me. >.<

Its no problem. smile Take all the time you need.

Questionable Genius

12,875 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Mairose
rafieraf1232
Vatilla

Bear with me. >.<

just wondering how it was going the contest ended a month and a half ago and two weeks ago you said results will be posted soon. I don't mean to be pushy just kinda wondering, its been dragging. sweatdrop

Shadowy Singing

26,140 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Bump for words.

Questionable Genius

12,875 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Gender Swap 100
anyone else give up on seeing results for this one crying

Shadowy Singing

26,140 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Maybe she got busy with work, or something.

fishesforagodreason

Friendly Lunatic

Le me sad. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out