It's already a long title. >.0
I don't want to be the only contestant D:

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I just (re-)discovered this. I'll try to come up with something smile
Quote:
To enter your works, PM Eruden Ki your entry; please and thank you!

Wait, do we not post our entries in the thread at all anymore?

Nevermind, I see it on page twelve.

Ruthless Codger

Woo entries. =) Sorry for my lack of being active this last week, preparing for my soon-to-arrive baby. I swear, this child has more stuff than I do right now. Geesh.

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Eruden Ki
Woo entries. =) Sorry for my lack of being active this last week, preparing for my soon-to-arrive baby. I swear, this child has more stuff than I do right now. Geesh.

Aww, congratulations! What are you planning to name him/her?

Ruthless Codger

Eternal Rebellion
Eruden Ki

Aww, congratulations! What are you planning to name him/her?

Danke. =) Elmyra Mae is her name. My dad hates it, cause he thinks Elmyra is too close to Elvira. rolleyes

It gives her plenty of room to go by a nickname, though, or she can just go by her middle name if she doesn't like her first name.

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Eruden Ki

Danke. =) Elmyra Mae is her name. My dad hates it, cause he thinks Elmyra is too close to Elvira. rolleyes

It gives her plenty of room to go by a nickname, though, or she can just go by her middle name if she doesn't like her first name.

That is a beautiful name!
How did you come up with it?

Ruthless Codger

Eternal Rebellion

That is a beautiful name!
How did you come up with it?

I just didn't want something really common, but I was trying to find a nice balance of "not so strange" at the same time. Not sure if Elmyra really fits "not so strange". *shrug* It just took a lot of skimming through baby name sites.

Mae was chosen at random until more thought could be put into a middle name, but I later found out that's my fiancee's grandma's middle name, so it stuck.

I used to want to name my baby Isabella, but that was before Twilight. There's going to be so many variations of Isabella, Jacob, and Edward in the upcoming years. XD
my last last name is elvira.
i reserve the right to edit this piece and it won't count as a submission until the due date. by then, if i haven't edited, it's a submission. (that way i don't forget to post it before the deadline)

EDIT: i just re-read the rules and read "pm the entries" so i guess that's my bad. i'm removing my entry and pm it to you. however, i think we should be allowed to post our entries in this thread. just cuz i'm lazy.

sorry about the inconvenience.

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Eruden Ki

I just didn't want something really common, but I was trying to find a nice balance of "not so strange" at the same time. Not sure if Elmyra really fits "not so strange". *shrug* It just took a lot of skimming through baby name sites.

Mae was chosen at random until more thought could be put into a middle name, but I later found out that's my fiancee's grandma's middle name, so it stuck.

I used to want to name my baby Isabella, but that was before Twilight. There's going to be so many variations of Isabella, Jacob, and Edward in the upcoming years. XD

I agree about the name Isabella-
Though, speaking about Twilight (Vampires, Werewolves, etc) have you seen the show Being Human?

4,900 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
This is some sexy posting. xp
How do we enter/what's the prompt
Xii_tyree_iiX
This is some sexy posting. xp
How do we enter/what's the prompt

Read the first few posts and you'll find your answer.

Ruthless Codger

Eternal Rebellion

I agree about the name Isabella-
Though, speaking about Twilight (Vampires, Werewolves, etc) have you seen the show Being Human?

I love Being Human. Well, what I've seen of it so far, at least; I don't watch TV that much at the moment. I loved the episode where Josh barely got home in time to transform; great graphics for his werewolf form and the end scene with Sally and Aiden on the back stoop sticks in my head as a really well-written emotional bit. That may just be me, though. >_>

2pound

Unless you have huge boobs and host a horror TV show, you're not the Elvira my dad is associating to the name 'Elmyra'. XD

Also, I would still accept posting in here as a way to enter, but if anyone wants to get that particular piece published one day, posting it here may make them unable to do so. Some editors will count it as "published" on a public site that has this many people. I just don't want to ruin anyone's plans for their pieces.

Also, I'll read all the entries closer to the end of the contest, so edit it as much as you'd like. =)

Xii_tyree_iiX

Like axisofsymmetry said, all the information is in the first few posts. =) But, long story short, PM me your entry; prompt until July 5th is Post-Apocalyptic. More details are in the first posts, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff